IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

all the youtube links posted in the 'uchoob comments up until now. It's an ongoing list. 556 videos so far. Begins with the oldest. Roughly chronological. People will post on old comments, so it's not really chronological, just a sweep from bottom to top.

Wow brilliant!

I also requested a link to all Richies faves music uchoobs at the google spreadsheet........that'd be sweet

Richard is linking stuff in the uchoob thing like crazee

Obscure jungle overload

anymore? i dont know what uchoob is (is that delet slang for youtube?)

The comment section of this thing, it's where he will post youtube links to music, and everyone else is allowed to link stuff too :

so many links

Just scroll through it while doing ctrl+f+user18081971

Edited by triachus

Richard is linking stuff in the uchoob thing like crazee

Obscure jungle overload

anymore? i dont know what uchoob is (is that delet slang for youtube?)

delet, would say elsewise, phex'ee seems to have his very own language thing going on which was present all over big arse interview thingoe, and tri is perhaps emulating this phex'ee-phrasing (as opposed to delet-speek) if we had to mint and coin a term. I wonder if he got it from txting or something, seems liek the types of things .. blar bored with this post.

Also, is it possible to have a channel with only rich's suggestions ? Then we don't have to wade through newbgestions. (if that is already what's happening, i'm sorry, it's all so complicated)

yeah would be sweet if we could have a pinned and locked thread with just rich his suggestions ^

don't forget the mortician track he posted tough lmfao :wang:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a_q0cuTYdw

Saw Mortician live in Oslo a few years back, the day before the band drove to Poland where Will Rahmer went berzerk, tried to carjack a taxi to Germany, and nearly had to spend the rest of his life in a Polish prison.

yeah would be sweet if we could have a pinned and locked thread with just rich his suggestions ^

don't forget the mortician track he posted tough lmfao :wang:

Saw Mortician live in Oslo a few years back, the day before the band drove to Poland where Will Rahmer went berzerk, tried to carjack a taxi to Germany, and nearly had to spend the rest of his life in a Polish prison.

Ha, I remember that story. He got off pretty good I guess? Cool to see AFX being into Mortician, although it's not even close to their most badass track :dadjoke:

As Rich now puts my uchoob ongoing list in the track description with linking to Coil's Dark River in that list, I put this track in the uchoob [rich only mix] list, too.

woow it includes all the tracks posted there!! totally tits and good luck keeping up lol

the short of it is that post 2000 is on harddrives, and he's going through tapes atm, the former is harder to deal with.

edit - oh you're talking about the youflub .. maybe it's not where his head's at or he's trying to school the kiddies or something.

the short of it is that post 2000 is on harddrives, and he's going through tapes atm, the former is harder to deal with.

edit - oh you're talking about the youflub .. maybe it's not where his head's at or he's trying to school the kiddies or something.

Or he's looking for oldskool stuff on beatport

Sounds Bradley Strideresque.... So that could put in the '92-'94 range? Some of the drum sounds seem SAWesque as well.

afx should probably make it a bit clearer it's just a remix of the track i linked a few posts up :p