IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

has he posted any tracks from after like 2000 yet? he said he spends hours and tons of money pouring through Beatport buying new music, but I didn't see any yet in those recommendations

Yeah there are a few things so far, the DJ Hvad stuff - Handwork Pandit is only a year old. Only just started listening to a bit of this yesterday, really enjoying. That Voice of Q track is too good

so is that youtube playlist he linked in the track description just tracks that he compiled together? Or are these the tracks that other people recommended?

He embedded the list of all the youtube links posted in the track comments I compiled

I also made a rich only list of his links here (now in reverse order (newest on top)) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXxcyeuK_GOVh4x00d35H2XTHSafEOcUL 88 tracks by now.

so is that youtube playlist he linked in the track description just tracks that he compiled together? Or are these the tracks that other people recommended?

He embedded the list of all the youtube links posted in the track comments I compiled

I also made a rich only list of his links here (now in reverse order (newest on top))

88 tracks by now.

nice!

Guest bitroast

ooo AFX edit acid track is real nice. hope to hear more :)

took a while to appreciate that slf 'warriors dance' track but it finally kicked in recently and would love to hear more of these.

even though it's generally just 80s existing tracks edited a bit, the edits really help. the number of times u hear a wicked electro track or something and have some fly boy 80s TMNT style gangster rapping over it in some hilarious cheeky fashion and borderline ruining the track is pretty hilarious.

I also made a rich only list of his links here (now in reverse order (newest on top))

88 tracks by now.

thanks for doing this

Sounds Bradley Strideresque.... So that could put in the '92-'94 range? Some of the drum sounds seem SAWesque as well.

afx should probably make it a bit clearer it's just a remix of the track i linked a few posts up :p

Yes, I agree although the convaluted title give us a clue. It reminded me of that Liz Torres track I posted a few posts above yours.

need a little help please. I'm looking for the youtube video of the two men in a restaurant. One man is on a rant about new york being a prison made by the people and whatnot. Richard posted the link but I lost it. The video was called friend something?

rdj digging on eod's latest soundcloud upload!

nice 1 :)

God that tune is so fucking good, short but super sweet, can anyone rec any more music that sounds like this?

nothing quite like it that i can think of... what makes eod so one of a kind :)

i first thought of this tho...

different sounds but similar vibe?

Thanks for the links, love finding new music to listen to. :)

was listening to the Paula Temple set from Bloc 2015 to keep my Friday afternoon chugging along, turns out she dropped a couple of the SC tracks at the end of her set, X-Rays and Pump the Shit: