IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

LOL at “This track’s going out for the mud”

So many LOLs in that: Salmon Valley, heard it on the stereo of a Cabriolet, The Viking Posse - they were my descendants,

Epic trolling.

For people unaware, that Viking story is actually true, he ranted between tracks at the Norway Quarterfest, good fun to listen to.

Yeah and lol at Salmon Valley :dadjoke:

LOL at “This track’s going out for the mud”

So many LOLs in that: Salmon Valley, heard it on the stereo of a Cabriolet, The Viking Posse - they were my descendants,

Epic trolling.

For people unaware, that Viking story is actually true, he ranted between tracks at the Norway Quarterfest, good fun to listen to.

Yeah and lol at Salmon Valley :dadjoke:

is that the same set where you can hear "this is my last track then I'm fucking off" before Come to Daddy?

C'mon I'd hardly call, "Lush acid" a proper release of "Crappy"

Isn't the live version just that one minute looped, with some glitch/ringmod effects covering up the restart?

Edited by psn

pardon the slightly off topic request but this is where the song was posted originally but does anyone have a rip of that nag champa breaks song? that song was killer.

Richard. Is. Just. Getting. Started.

OK, no more teasing from you Jr. Everything comes to a grinding halt! haha.

wait, let me try.

Be patient, good things are coming...

The Rave Colonel is a good name, he should have put out some releases under that alias. Someone in that other thread where they were making up all the tracks into folders had tagged them 'The Raver's Friend' (also quite a cool name) I was going to copy their folder contents but never got round to it, If i ever do it i'll change the title to the Rave Colonel so user45563631 can feel the wind under his wings of an actual RC release... well, on my mp3 player.

isn't he probably a bit busy lately with all the grammy hype. like maybe tied up doing press shit

i reckon he'll be back on it soon

i heard he went to syria to fight with his ginger warrior brothers, droppin acid on assad