IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Maybe he signed a contract with Warp to release the whole lot as a box set.

yes I think a new release is coming

in flac please . there is a reason most of the tracks sounds really bad ( NOTHING WRONG WITH THE MUSIC mind)

They're unmastered. Audio quality wasn't the main issue.

so what are we gonna do now

Assemble outside Warp HQ with pitchforks and signs. Also get Joyrex to act as a go-between and do the old "Man I got these cheeeeseburgers, I just need some more tracks man!!" routine for Rich.

Edited by Leonod33

I'm going to stick my neck out and say this is temporary.

I was gonna say "that's consistent with my thinking" but then thought that was too lawyerly.

So how about just "yeah"

Nothing like a bit of panic though, eh?

I can imagine him sat there with the account accidentally deleted, thinking about whether he has to upload all 205 again, and lighting up the biggest spliff.

I don't see him re-uploading all the stuff even if he were to upload new content. But I can also see him wanting to have it all up there together and then not wanting to re-up everything and then giving up and moving on to other things.

After some of his comments with the slow process of uploading problems I'm gearing myself up for the old tracks not seeing the light of day again.

Hope I'm wrong but why would he go to the trouble?

probably a intern uploading everything and talking to everyone while rich is in brasil smoking weed on warps private beach

tbh i would welcome a best of aphex twin comp made up of previously unreleased tracks

Here is an oversight of all the tracks, names, comments, artwork etc. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ouNaaVrNp60Ib34Kp0TO1n1XSc7-9DvfiZ9ZiTiD2c/htmlview?sle=true#

I think this is done by people from Reddit, thanks colunga for linking it.

Now if anyone can download that spreadsheet, let me know :)

no Q&A tho :(

and yeh remove the /htmlview.. bit in the link or change it with /edit

Edited by vincentvc