IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

at least we have the tracks. Hopefully he shows up again somewhere besides soundcloud for the rest of the tracks he wanted to get to. (bandcamp maybe?)

Guest Tristan

Awww miss him already ;) It was super nice while it lasted! <3 Wonder what he's up to next..

What in the fuuckk ???!!! NOOOOO

He'll be back

I hope so, seeing as I'm well behind. I think I played only half a dozen of the new batch. Uuuughhhhhcchhhhhhha.

damn. a shame. Was loving all the communication too. He was especially chatty the last couple days.

Yeah his banter was really entertaining

Sad times

probably a intern uploading everything and talking to everyone while rich is in brasil smoking weed on warps private beach

tbh i would welcome a best of aphex twin comp made up of previously unreleased tracks

That would be hilarious, call it the Best of Aphex Twin and only include unreleased tracks. It would confuse the hell out of casual listeners.

he's been really open and honest and personable lately... richard fucks with the press not his fans, and he's not 27 anymore, he's in his 40s. He's not done, he'll let us know.

Edited by ieatacid

KEEP CALM AND TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO ACTUALLY ENJOY THE 200+ TRACKS HE ALREADY DUMPED

This.

I haven't heard more than half of it I think.

Anyone got a download link for all the tracks?

seconded.. I have a lot downloaded but to my dismay I noticed I don't have 'floating' so I think there is an entire batch I don't actually have. doh.

probably a intern uploading everything and talking to everyone while rich is in brasil smoking weed on warps private beach

tbh i would welcome a best of aphex twin comp made up of previously unreleased tracks

That would be hilarious, call it the Best of Aphex Twin and only include unreleased tracks. It would confuse the hell out of casual listeners.

That very idea came to me in a dream this morning. Personal Greatest Hits.

Bugger, just went on soundcloud to listen to the latest tracks ive not heard yet.. cant find them, think dont worry just a name change or something sure them guys at WATMM will have it covered, so come here to look where its at and it really does look like its gone! :( Cheers Her jan for the upload though! :) and if this is the end not to worry we have the downloads and this is still one of the most awesome things to happen in muisc ever... thx richard x

So glad 'ibiza splif' was able to escape into the wild before the shut down. That last batch was gem-tastic.