IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I've deleted history cleared cache etc and gone to my SC likes, all tracks still there. Only some will stream the rest aren't playable anymore.

all my likes and reposts of the tracks are gone. might be some other cache in between you and the server.

I've deleted history cleared cache etc and gone to my SC likes, all tracks still there. Only some will stream the rest aren't playable anymore.

all my likes and reposts of the tracks are gone. might be some other cache in between you and the server.

What happens when you try to look at his user account profile?

I'm going to the page but have a message 'can't connect...retry'

for me the user exists but it says "hasnt uploaded anything". in messages he appears deleted

Edited by indulin

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

rich pls :catcry:

Glad I grabbed them all this morning - my wife wonders why I'm vigorous staying on top of these uploads, when 'eventually he'll make them all downloadable, etc etc' but this is EXACTLY the reason.

latest.jpeg

Actually, I'm sure Soundcloud is just fucking up - fingers crossed for the second coming.

Guest Bourbon Surf

Many thanks Herr Jan.....

Praying for a return but feel we've been way too lucky already......

Aphex Twin = Best Cunt...

Come on, who else is gonna give us that Aphex acid....

What happens when you try to look at his user account profile?

I'm going to the page but have a message 'can't connect...retry'

Sorry! We can't find that user.

You know. This gets me. The music on the vulture account is pretty good. Very obviously aphex inspired. The thing is: I'm going to go out of my way to avoid this person forever, because this such a shameless grab for plays.

Was that an already existing account anyway? Anyone know if you can migrate all your tracks to another account that quickly? (Assuming the 3rd armpit account us co-existing)

I'm going to go out of my way to avoid this person forever, because this such a shameless grab for plays.

Exactly this.

I repeat: all the accounts active now are sad souls looking for attention and are not Aphex. The account is gone. Here are the last 32 tracks: http://we.tl/vaTDx6EqhR

Was that an already existing account anyway? Anyone know if you can migrate all your tracks to another account that quickly? (Assuming the 3rd armpit account us co-existing)

Yes, it is was an existing account already. Yes, it's very easy, the moron just changed his soundcloud username to the one that was occupied by Aphex. That's all.