IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

S0rry f0r n0t having time f0r digging ab0ut, but can any0ne p0int me t0 an archive 0f s0me kind, with a11 the s0undc10ud rdj up10ads?

(my keyb0ard is missing s0me 1etters, s0 I'm d0ub1y s0rry)

Do you guys think the SC era is over?

I have a feeling he won't be posting anything there anymore... :(

I think he'll be back personally.

Concur, he had too much fun doing it. Even if it's just re-adding the tracks he uploaded originally (although I think he'll also add new stuff in the future).

Yeah, might not be SC again but Im sure he'll find an avenue for getting more unreleased works out there

AFX Bleepstore ftw.

Maybe it's taking a while to license the tons of unreleased material he has in stock (especially if he negociates with Warp, maybe the Bleep Store contracts are different from the usual Warp contracts, dunno) which would explain

1°/ Why the tracks aren't on Soundcloud anymore

2°/ Why we don't have news from Aphex camp

3°/ Why the "Warp representative" on 4chan said tracks would be back

f7046e80997e382664b01926557d07f020160225

Richard is reading this right now. The more pessimistic you guys are the better chance he will come back. Ring them death bells.

Yeah, might not be SC again but Im sure he'll find an avenue for getting more unreleased works out there

AFX Bleepstore ftw.
Maybe it's taking a while to license the tons of unreleased material he has in stock (especially if he negociates with Warp, maybe the Bleep Store contracts are different from the usual Warp contracts, dunno) which would explain

1°/ Why the tracks aren't on Soundcloud anymore

2°/ Why we don't have news from Aphex camp

3°/ Why the "Warp representative" on 4chan said tracks would be back

f7046e80997e382664b01926557d07f020160225

That + he's quite a

[youtubehd]uViBma0riMU[/youtubehd]

Edited by clarktrent

Obviously this was a huge magnificent backhanded slap to all of his fans in getting everyone really excited just to leave us hanging, I'm sure he's having a good laugh right now

it's over, it's over

pay no attention to the blurb over my avatar

Obviously this was a huge magnificent backhanded slap to all of his fans in getting everyone really excited just to leave us hanging, I'm sure he's having a good laugh right now

Dude

Do you guys think the SC era is over?

I have a feeling he won't be posting anything there anymore... :(

I think he'll be back personally.

Concur, he had too much fun doing it. Even if it's just re-adding the tracks he uploaded originally (although I think he'll also add new stuff in the future).

I agree, he was having good fun on that youchoob track. Still gutted I didn't make my way through all of those videos.

Yo, anyone remembers/screenshoted/whatevers RDJ Soundcloud playlists ?

Thanks in advance

Sry in advance for asking twice

Here's my mega playlists folder

https://mega.nz/#F!3oxQlDZI!3ZFrVrNLmkM4mivYqO8tmA

Also added the spreadsheet there from this mega folder

Edited by Brionic

We can all agree that Ivan is RDJ

dude i'm kanye

can't say i don't miss him, we got so many awesome free tracks and he was very funny and friendly to everyone, the interaction was great, can you imagine 1000people pulling your pants everyday going "richaaard", he handled it all like a boss so long

was also great hearing the tunes that inspired him on that uchoob track, a massive cum lel for me was when he posted a mortician track

i wouldn't be surprised that after talking about releasing like 6albums/eps, a youtubechannel, putting up a site with all demo's that he recieved over the years and finding another box with dats he would disappear again, that would be so kanye, i mean rdj

i'll always be hoping for another album but if it doesn't happen, he gave us music for a lifetime, a look in his bizarro vaults and an unforgettable experience :beer: fuck it was amazing!!

it's over, it's over

pay no attention to the blurb over my avatar

hanging on every second like a hanging badger... is like death

Funny, on the iOS SoundCloud app, "Harmonicrom" still plays just fine...

the app makes offline copies of stuff, wouldn't be too far fetched to think it's your local copy Joyrex ;)