IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Had a pretty paradoxical encounter. Met a cannabis vulture-capitalist the other day who was a staunch righty / alt-right nut. I tried to point out that his business and income wouldn't exist if his party had their way - he then said 'well, the libs are the KKK party', blinked and then went on to talk about how he has wildcat hybrids and plans to breed them at his Texas ranch

Blindingly American.

i'm sure he's thinking to himself "so woke i flipped the script at 4D chess 8 moves ahead!"

Dear Diary, 

Checkmate, liberal scum.

*goes to sleep soundly with a smirk*

Here's another one in SF: https://www.facebook.com/shaunking/videos/1890718870967022/

Also, there are tons of homeless and near-homeless that sell shit on the streets in this city. People that call the police on them are heartless fucks that deserve all of the ridicule the internet hoists at them.

Those are my fucking tax dollars she's wasting  :catsob:

nobody has less consideration for others on the street than self-entitled white women, especially the 20s/30s gentrified-area types. it's not just over your end, I've observed it in Sydney plenty and I'm p sure at this point that's it's a universal rule.

nobody has less consideration for others on the street than self-entitled white women, especially the 20s/30s gentrified-area types. it's not just over your end, I've observed it in Sydney plenty and I'm p sure at this point that's it's a universal rule.

Yeah I really try to empathize with them because maybe it really is difficult being moderately attractive and having dudes constantly looking at you a certain way? But so many of them are so vain and cynical and cold and just fucking rude.

I've also recently noticed establishments cropping up that serve flavorless but visually cute food, obviously intended as "quaint bougie lifestyle" curated Instagram fodder. They obviously own a sizable share of the disposable income driving the economy.

oh damn...I never would have ever thought that it was possible for SJW Antifa SuperSoldiers to act so crass...my whole worldview is broken...must rethink everything...

:derp:

What kind of self-righteous, worthless racist fucks are these guys?

they are you and I

as in: is not about this group is shit because they do this, is about not doing that yourself imho

Edited by MIXL2

Conversely 20s/30s white women here (London) are the ONLY people I ever see stop and chat to homeless people like they're other human beings and not invisible pieces of shit.

Conversely 20s/30s white women here (London) are the ONLY people I ever see stop and chat to homeless people like they're other human beings and not invisible pieces of shit.

that is interesting. I'd like to see more of this round my way.

does anyone have a link to a website that has a concise description of what trump has actually been upto policywise in his first year, without descending into big orange wotsit hitler, name calling, this guy is an abomination chat?