IGNORED

Funny Pictures 2015 (aka Funny Pictures Part 3)

Joyrex

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My aunt used to buy smetana (the cup in the picture) just to feed it to her cat. She wouldn't eat it herself.

it's just a sour cream by the way :)

slZiDFtHKzA.jpg

tumblr_nlafo1wuzl1t6hgmzo1_500.jpg

i don't get it

me neither

I think it's a joke about Shaolin kung fu. Something about the superiority of Monkey Fist to Shandong Northern Praying Mantis style, but I could be wrong. I made this 2 years ago about Tina Turner and Snake Fist, which is somewhat related:

mu_tinaturner-2013.jpg

tumblr_nlafo1wuzl1t6hgmzo1_500.jpg

i don't get it

me neither

I think it's a joke about Shaolin kung fu. Something about the superiority of Monkey Fist to Shandong Northern Praying Mantis style, but I could be wrong. I made this 2 years ago about Tina Turner and Snake Fist, which is somewhat related:

mu_tinaturner-2013.jpg

i want that coiffure!

man makes it his business to call people out for stocking bad/haram products. Tesco asks him to verify. he says he's not a grass (a snitch).

man is a fuckwit, if that's real.

the guy dressed in red blue is the worst: doesn't help the guy to get up. punches smartphone out of girls hand then pushes beer in other girls face

Archived