IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

Well shit dude. He gets the Hansen's cane sugar kind. I'm not sure of any sugar free ones, then :shrug:

http://www.hansens.com/home.php?country_code=us&language_code=en&category=products&subcategory=soda&article=hansens-soda&product=

^ or wine. I was drinking wine that night I spewed.

i drank red wine and smoked once and it was a very mellow, nice stone *shrug*

after one or two glasses, or after 5-6 glasses in a span of 3 hours? I can tell you the latter's not fun :|

lolz, no, not that much.

EDIT, btw, were you drinking white or red, because red always makes me sleepy.

red innit. thought I was throwing up blood.

Edited by usagi

Well shit dude. He gets the Hansen's cane sugar kind. I'm not sure of any sugar free ones, then :shrug:

http://www.hansens.com/home.php?country_code=us&language_code=en&category=products&subcategory=soda&article=hansens-soda&product=

Good enough. And I see a couple of cans with sugar free on it. So the idea is there.

personally i find a gin n tonic to be a great alcoholic beverage

You need go no further, as this statement is 100% complete.

yep, gin and tonic is my favourite drink... but, i'm abstaining from alcohol the last number of years.... ( don't judge me!)

It's not exactly the same but mineral water is very similar to tonic water. You can also make your own carbonated water with a machine. Much better alternative health-wise than anything with aspartame or corn syrup.

personally i find a gin n tonic to be a great alcoholic beverage

You need go no further, as this statement is 100% complete.

yep, gin and tonic is my favourite drink... but, i'm abstaining from alcohol the last number of years.... ( don't judge me!)
if anything we'd be judging if you were drinking with a history of abusre rite? we're a good lot

:music:

a lot of people here don't smoke. remember when whitehouse.gov started that question forum thing, and the highest voted questions would be addressed by obama? the highest by far was on the weed issue, obama's way of addressing it was saying "i don't know what this says about the internet." the internet in general is filled with potheads.

Edited by very honest

Weed is the lifeblood of this city, the pulse that keeps it running. You take away the weed and it becomes a barren dust bowl of doldrums and squandered potential. Anytime I quit smoking weed to be more responsible, I always regretted it. There's never a good reason to quit smoking weed in my experience. - Advice to the kids

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

a lot of people here don't smoke. remember when whitehouse.gov started that question forum thing, and the highest voted questions would be addressed by obama? the highest by far was on the weed issue, obama's way of addressing it was saying "i don't know what this says about the internet." the internet in general is filled with potheads.

If you have a few glasses of wine or a few measures of scotch every now and then are you automatically labelled a boozehound? The vast majority of people who smoke do so in moderation without it interfering with their social or work lives and are simply tired of outdated ineffective legislation that does more harm to society than the drug itself ever has. The debate about drug policy is an important one, whether you do drugs or not.

You take away the weed and it becomes a barren dust bowl of doldrums and squandered potential.

In other words it becomes the desert wasteland in the Reach For The Dead video.

If you have a few glasses of wine or a few measures of scotch every now and then are you automatically labelled a boozehound? The vast majority of people who smoke do so in moderation without it interfering with their social or work lives and are simply tired of outdated ineffective legislation that does more harm to society than the drug itself ever has. The debate about drug policy is an important one, whether you do drugs or not.

yeah true

well said

i know i feel different before and after anything i do, and that could be up to 100 distinct actions outside of which i willfully abstain. exactly 100 is my maximum of possible things or activities i allow myself to do. a describable area outside of that range and scope just doesnt occur to me, and i am glad of it.