IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

MAKE SURE you get a testing kit because the odds you're going to get pure MDMA if it's just someone selling you "molly" is like 5%. You'll most likely end up with some shitty combination of ecstasy coke & meth.

yeah the ecstacy phenomenon is abominable. whats that site that matches the pill to its ingredients? i cant find it now but there used to be one where you find the picture on the pill and it gives you the ingredients. all of them were cocktails of shit like coke, meth, and heroin, commonly, plus all the other drugs you can imagine. some had some mdma, many had none.

so... organized crime is repackaging their surplus and cheap shit into nice little combo packages, stamping it into pills and distributing it under the veneer of what mdma was in the 90s. people imbibe the grab-bag under the pretense of it being trippy and ravey.

Edited by very honest

This is sort of off topic, but has anyone here ever tried ecstasy/MDMA before? Is it worth the experience?

Yes it is absolutely worth it

On a scale from one to worth it... you bet your ass it is.

yeah the ecstacy phenomenon is abominable. whats that site that matches the pill to its ingredients? i cant find it now but there used to be one where you find the picture on the pill and it gives you the ingredients. all of them were cocktails of shit like coke, meth, and heroin, commonly, plus all the other drugs you can imagine. some had some mdma, many had none.

so... organized crime is repackaging their surplus and cheap shit into nice little combo packages, stamping it into pills and distributing it under the veneer of what mdma was in the 90s. people imbibe the grab-bag under the pretense of it being trippy and ravey.

Yep, very disappointing. It's the reason I don't do it any more. Last "molly" I took at a show I had a ridiculous headache all night and was up for 24 hours and decided I'd rather just smoke some blunts and drink a coffee and leave it at that. I don't even fuck with acid any more for the same reason... you have NO idea what you're getting. Some research chemical bullshit. Just shrooms and weed these days because I can tell with my eyes that I got what I intended.

Yep, very disappointing. It's the reason I don't do it any more. Last "molly" I took at a show I had a ridiculous headache all night and was up for 24 hours and decided I'd rather just smoke some blunts and drink a coffee and leave it at that. I don't even fuck with acid any more for the same reason... you have NO idea what you're getting. Some research chemical bullshit. Just shrooms and weed these days because I can tell with my eyes that I got what I intended.

What's worse now is they're sneaking fentanyl into pills. Kids here are overdosing big time, or instead getting addicted and turning into fentanyl/oxy/heroin junkies at young ages (16ish).

We have far more overdoses here on "ecstasy" alone, than homicides....

This is sort of off topic, but has anyone here ever tried ecstasy/MDMA before? Is it worth the experience?

Yes it is absolutely worth it

I think it was a pretty positive experience, but I was really depressed for a couple days afterward. I don't think I would do it again just based on that.

You're supposed to supplement 5HTP and vitamin C to cope with the neurochemical fuckery to prevent that.

Also some sort of sugar believe it or not. Something to do with blood sugar levels and seratonin depletion =/

Or so I've heard, anyways.

Reading recent posts like these reminds me of the Redd Foxx standup routine sampled on end of Quasimoto's Discipline 99 :emotawesomepm9:

Can't get yootoobz embedded to playback at a certain time but anyway...

You're gonna feel like a damn fool laying at the hospital dying from nuthin!

Edited by Bob Dobalina

I dont smoke.

I dont drink.

Never tryed anything harder than marihuana, which i tryed twice i my life.

But i faq a lot.

Music i my drug of choice...joyce.

Be careful what you say, people are going to get pissed at you.

I dont smoke.

I dont drink.

But i faq a lot.

dont smoke

dont drink

at least i can fucking thiiiiiink

I dont smoke.

I dont drink.

But i faq a lot.

Be careful what you say, people are going to get pissed at you.

nah, they only mean well but i'm doing well like this

If you want to write the next Great American Novel, you need to hit rock bottom with krokodil in order to have that gritty, worldly experience that you struggled to overcome. You will know true pain and yet also true love and when you get on that motorcycle on 3AM on meth, you're living life in the fast lane playing by nobody's rules, man. Go to an old school diner with a pack of cigs rolled up in your sleeve and call the waitress "honey". She'll see the world weariness in your eyes and try to fix you. It's like this every night. Small town after small town and nowhere to go. Everywhere is nowhere when you're a delicate genius teetering on the brink of destruction. When you ride away on that motorcycle and don't look back, the waitress will step outside and watch you leave, wondering about what an exciting dangerous life she could have lived instead.

Krokodil

I dont smoke.

I dont drink.

But i faq a lot.

dont smoke

dont drink

at least i can fucking thiiiiiink

ican'tkeepup icantkeepup icantkeepup

i'm

out

of

step

with the woooooorld

If you want to write the next Great American Novel, you need to hit rock bottom with krokodil in order to have that gritty, worldly experience that you struggled to overcome. You will know true pain and yet also true love and when you get on that motorcycle on 3AM on meth, you're living life in the fast lane playing by nobody's rules, man. Go to an old school diner with a pack of cigs rolled up in your sleeve and call the waitress "honey". She'll see the world weariness in your eyes and try to fix you. It's like this every night. Small town after small town and nowhere to go. Everywhere is nowhere when you're a delicate genius teetering on the brink of destruction. When you ride away on that motorcycle and don't look back, the waitress will step outside and watch you leave, wondering about what an exciting dangerous life she could have lived instead.

Krokodil

Great Russian Novel, you mean.

Edited by drillkicker

Krokodil

Great Russian Novel, you mean.

just replace every instance of 'motorcycle' with 'troika'