IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

• 2 weeks later...

RIP José Fernandez. Risked death by drowning to defect from Cuba, became a millionaire in the states, died in a high speed boat crash in Miami.

This reads like the plot to an episode of Rad Bradbury theater or the twilight zone, the only thing missing is him buying a good luck charm from a voodoo priestess or something similar.

RIP José, victim of death by irony of fate.

Edited by Gocab

• 3 weeks later...

Peter Burns of 80's pop/glam band Dead or Alive dead aged 57 from a heart attack.

You might remember them from their hit "You Spin Me Right Round (Like a Record)":

He was also on Celebrity Big Brother in the UK in 2006

Peter Burns of 80's pop/glam band Dead or Alive dead aged 57 from a heart attack.

You might remember them from their hit "You Spin Me Right Round (Like a Record)":

He was also on Celebrity Big Brother in the UK in 2006

Heart attack = cocaine

some serious plastic surgery...

swollen__dead_or_alive_singer_pete_burns

blog210910_pete2.jpg

he/she got a tummy tuck 

6_-Burns-Pete.jpg

......................tummy tucks are so fucking stupid.

He always seemed a massive prick to me. I saw him on big brother. I wasn't impressed.

I was reading that he used to work in a record store in Liverpool and would lay into customers for buying music he didn't approve of.
I thought that was pretty funny but his own music was kinda shit. Credit where due for a decent 80's pop single but that's really it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

RIP Sharon Jones (1956-2016)

"...Sharon Jones passed away today after a heroic battle against pancreatic cancer. She was surrounded by her loved ones, including the Dap-Kings."

-Daptone Records

Edited by Verdant Hickies

RIP Castro

Ashen and grave, President Castro told the nation in an unexpected late night broadcast on state television that Fidel Castro had died and would be cremated later on Saturday.

"The commander in chief of the Cuban revolution died at 22:29 hours this evening (03:29 GMT Saturday)," he said. "Towards victory, always!" he added, using a revolutionary slogan.

Edited by doublename