IGNORED

AE_LIVE_requests_thread

Soloman Tump

Dear Sam and Rod,

If you have any of the following soundboards and you are happy with them, please stick them up and I'll pay good money!

(Basically all the times I've seen you perform....)

Glade Festival 2006

Glade Festival 2008

London Bocking St. 2010

Bloc 2010

Would especially want to hear the London set again, that was such an immense night.

And anything from the fabled Quaristice tour, basically

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

requests:

- 2001 confield tour soundboards (ideally one other than montreal)

- 2003/04 era Draft 7.30 one off/non tour show soundboards (eye wtiness testimony of one watmm member, says material was different from Draft album, confield tour and later untilted tour)

-2005 Untilted tour soundboards (ideally one other than Glasgow art school, although a wave quality un-fucked with version of that would be amazing too)
- Quaristice tour era soundboard (any please)

- Oversteps tour era soundboard (any)

I'm also curious if they have any Ep7 semi jammy live shows we haven't heard yet, parts of Chichilisuite and Ep7 appear in a more jammy form on some of their later 90s recordings.

yeah - Quaristice tour is the top choice for sure. def los angeles 2008++.

beyond that, anything from the Confield & Oversteps tours would be awesome because i think there was a lot of stuff going on texturally that got missed live & would be really interesting to hear clearly. Oversteps tour in particular had some insane synth modulation going on.

Any or all of the recent NA shows or anything else really...

ditto. anything Ae wants to make available i'll check out. would love a bunch of the laptop + nord lead/nord modular sets. that stuff was deep. saw the LA show (curtis roads opened) and that set did my head in.

but whatever.. would love to have the Ae bleep store grow full of live sets from over the years. whatever they dig and want to share.. all ears over here...

i'm not holding my breath but dios mio if autechre release an official 2005 and 2008 live recording i'd cry tears of joy. seeing them in chi have been experiences man. baseline experiences that i judge everything else.

anything 2008 (if this ever happens then wow...)

otherwise interested in 1996

I know we have Flex but the sets during that era varied quite a bit too (Sonar 1996), would love to hear more of that.

also generally interested in anything from 1993-1997

who knows when they started recording their sets though...

Guest bitroast

anything from oversteps would be lush.

preferably hyde park 2010 when the chre played their psychedelic cosmic laser funk to thousands out on the green.

Every time I go back and listen to their older stuff, I remember just how much I really enjoy it.

This track, the BasscadEP, the extended Basscadet version, that Stormy Water track. Just, god damn, man.

Every time I go back and listen to their older stuff, I remember just how much I really enjoy it.

This track, the BasscadEP, the extended Basscadet version, that Stormy Water track. Just, god damn, man.

1 trillion per cent

this and the 1993 Birmingham mp3 I have (14.40 mins) are 2 of the greatest peices of music I've ever discovered

I just can't handle roughly recorded crowd bootlegs so whatever comes to light it will all be super, super brilliant :yeah:

Archived