IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

On 2/11/2021 at 7:51 PM, joshuatxuk said:

Really good comment section. Listening to her is mesmerizing and there's such a light behind her eyes. Everything she says is extremely coherent when broken down in pieces but it's so tangential and fluid it resembles cut-up William S. Burroughs-esque spoken word. Christ alrighty, one could only speculate who she was and what's she has been through. 

i swear youtube comment sections suddenly became much better like 2 years ago somehow

they used to be such a cesspool

16 hours ago, mister miller said:

i swear youtube comment sections suddenly became much better like 2 years ago somehow

they used to be such a cesspool

some still are, it just depends on what is brigaded or not. there are comment sections that will completely fuck with you and are absolute trash.

Wanted to edit that, but too much time has past.  I don't think I've ever seen a doc where the narrator was a bigger prick the whole time.  Anyone got other examples of this?  I want more docs where the person doing it is just a complete asshole.