IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

This bizarre Hungarian / English short film is the best, weirdest, most entertaining and stupidest thing I have ever seen.

It's a new channel and a new video, but the Abba cover brings you there...

Edited by Lianne
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/8/2021 at 1:57 AM, dcom said:

A short documentary on Amulets (Randall Taylor) by Kilian Vidourek.

I used to go to Randall's shows in Austin, he and I often talked online when he was running his label Graveyard Orbit. He threw the "Austin Cassette Fest" back in 2014. I remember figuring out he was going under Amulets when it was still an open secret of sorts and while he was still figuring out how to do his first loops. Now he's something of an expert and savant at it. I have his entire discography (24, 25 releases?) save for one early tape and a 7" lathe cut he did a couple year ago. He's exactly this way IRL, I miss chatting with him in person. 

5 minutes ago, joshuatxuk said:

I used to go to Randall's shows in Austin, he and I often talked online when he was running his label Graveyard Orbit. He threw the "Austin Cassette Fest" back in 2014. I remember figuring out he was going under Amulets when it was still an open secret of sorts and while he was still figuring out how to do his first loops. Now he's something of an expert and savant at it. I have his entire discography (24, 25 releases?) save for one early tape and a 7" lathe cut he did a couple year ago. He's exactly this way IRL, I miss chatting with him in person. 

he lives in portland now. he played a set at Modular8 back when we were open. we had a lot of shows there. was a nice set. unless it's a different guy ?

https://amulets.bandcamp.com

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ignatius said:

he lives in portland now. he played a set at Modular8 back when we were open. we had a lot of shows there. was a nice set. unless it's a different guy ?

https://amulets.bandcamp.com

yep I'm shittin' negative

his last gig in ATX was opening up for Steve Hauschildt back in 2017 - can't believe it was 4 years ago