IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

10 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

WTF @ the Edward Furlong one - why?

I think it was because he was super hot in Japan or Korea and they wanted to milk the Furlong cash cow. I have the CD btw.

Ah, here we go,
"In October 1992, Furlong released an album in Japan called Hold on Tight, which included a cover of the Doors' song "People Are Strange".[17]"

In one previous job I was working on drivers for mobile devices and this one was the fucking official test video to test the video codecs and various drivers. I've seen it like a hundred times or more :facepalm:

• Sad 1
  • Burger 2
  • Farnsworth 1

1 hour ago, joshuatxuk said:

no wonder he became a drug addict

7 hours ago, zkom said:

In one previous job I was working on drivers for mobile devices and this one was the fucking official test video to test the video codecs and various drivers. I've seen it like a hundred times or more :facepalm:

catchy tune though

who could have guessed that Stephen Baldwin's character in The Usual Suspects would become more likeable than Stephen Baldwin himself.

Spoiler

GIMME THE FUCKIN' KEYS YOU FUCKIN' COCKSUCKER MOTHERFUCKER ALALLAALLALALA

Edited by usagi

7 hours ago, Nebraska said:

Really good comment section. Listening to her is mesmerizing and there's such a light behind her eyes. Everything she says is extremely coherent when broken down in pieces but it's so tangential and fluid it resembles cut-up William S. Burroughs-esque spoken word. Christ alrighty, one could only speculate who she was and what's she has been through. 

Sandi Butler
1 day ago
I worked in a Mental Institution (as it was called them days) and the patients that seemed the craziest (as Evelyn) were geniuses that just gave up or their brain just snapped. (Yes, I am aware of the obvious drug abuse). This behavior keeps most people away. Sometimes you could see in their eyes the saneness but it would disappear before you could call them on it. My favorite was a man named John. He was just like this woman. Most of what he said made no sense, he called me Princess Leia or just princess. I loved to just sit and listen to him. One time I said to him, 'you know exactly what you're doing don't you?' I got the biggest grin. I miss working with people like this. Most institutions are closed, many of the people ended up homeless and on the streets. Everything got privatized and majority of them didn't have the money or insurance for care.