IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

35 minutes ago, ignatius said:

saw this

wldv'e been an epic scare at movies. had deja vu coz p sure 've seen bits of it b4 somewhere, mbe as unfollowable vhs party wallpaper ages ago. q a spoopy story ; the guy under the bridge ! & the possessed levitating homeless woman outside logan's apt AAAAAAA ?

12 minutes ago, prdctvsm said:

wldv'e been an epic scare at movies. had deja vu coz p sure 've seen bits of it b4 somewhere, mbe as unfollowable vhs party wallpaper ages ago. q a spoopy story ; the guy under the bridge ! & the possessed levitating homeless woman outside logan's apt AAAAAAA ?

i was 17 or 18 i guess. saw it w/GF and after a while she started saying 'see ya around buddy boy' once in a while. it was our creepy joke for a minute. good times. it was a good thing to see in the theater back then.  

• Like 1

Huge year for boxing but nothing has captured my imagination more than the Irish Candyman himself announcing his intentions to make his official debut. 6’5” 240 lb southpaw with a Glasgow shell defense stalking down opponents.