IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

this is just fucking incredible. capitalism, poverty, systemically crushing people in kentucky. this guy he interviews has all the receipts on how this all how goes down from the patient level to state level executive branches etc.. just astounding. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ignatius said:

fucking christians and their god damned human exceptionalism. uggh. 

I love it. I honestly just wish people were honest with themselves. 

19 minutes ago, Crazing said:

I love it. I honestly just wish people were honest with themselves. 

they've been honest about it forever... and i get what you mean.. people should own up to the idea of "because fuck those cows" but it doesn't make anything better and it's part of why are planet gets used the way it does. also, his line about being carnivores "curbing the herd" of herbivores is ludicrous since all the herbivores are being bred for slaughter in an industrialized/mechanized system that is far removed from us. we're not sharks swimming in the ocean and eating fish or a lion chasing a gazelle or whatever.. 

and i say this as someone who still eats meat but hasn't at different times in life.. have reduced it in my diet and will probably reduce it more because it's all pretty fucked. 

anyway.. it's something we'll eventually have to reckon with here in america because millions of burgers all day every day covered in cheese. i'm eating leftover pizza for dinner later. it's delicious. but i suspect it'll be beans and rice for many days next month. though i did  buy a 10 pound bag of russet potatoes for $2.99 so those will go in the mix somewhere. 

generally, i'm offended by all the christian bullshit. but i'm not really doing any better other than having a different point of view. 

• Like 2

If these christian morons had one single genuinely spiritual moment in their entire lives, the concept of turning a cow into burgers would physically repulse them. 

• Like 2
  • Big Brain 1