IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

this is so trippy I began laughing while watching it

also it's like some extradimensional rollercoaster ride

Great idea to use a 360 degrees camera for a rollercoaster ride. If I was ultrarich I would own such a camera

I wonder what software these guys use to chose the right 180 degrees angle out of the 360 degrees available. Seems that he chose the sun as a fixed point

Edited by darreichungsform

how the fuck did you come across this

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKw-sIuNoPA

oh, haven't heard this since I heard joe la taxi mashed up on that Soulwax 2 Many DJs album from years ago

Searching for something entirely unrelated, there was a more popular video on his channel that popped up in the results, and I ended up looking at a bunch of his videos...the whole channel is pretty funny. Proper conspiracy nut (who I think has a small child who was talking in the background of a video...the fact that he's a father is, I'm sorry, terrifying)

Searching for something entirely unrelated, there was a more popular video on his channel that popped up in the results, and I ended up looking at a bunch of his videos...the whole channel is pretty funny. Proper conspiracy nut (who I think has a small child who was talking in the background of a video...the fact that he's a father is, I'm sorry, terrifying)

His voice is hypnotic though.  Highly samplable.

guess i don't know enough about him to call him just that. sloppy wording i suppose. what i'm trying to say is romanticising whatever TV used to be is a meme. get with the times, current year, etc. etc.. at the same time i do agree with him--he's got a good case. hence the ambivalence