IGNORED

Most IDM 2016

auxien

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MRI scans? Had one this morning, had no idea how IDM it would be. 45mins of being stuck in a tube of superconductor coil with heavy metals pumping through your veins while being blasted with stupidly loud phased squarewaves against a background of bubbling liquid helium. How haven't they won Most IDM before?

MRI scans? Had one this morning, had no idea how IDM it would be. 45mins of being stuck in a tube of superconductor coil with heavy metals pumping through your veins while being blasted with stupidly loud phased squarewaves against a background of bubbling liquid helium. How haven't they won Most IDM before?

lol so true. one of the most IDM experiences I've ever had

http://arstechnica.com/the-multiverse/2016/06/an-ai-wrote-this-movie-and-its-strangely-moving/

AI writes sci-fi screenplay, people make the 9 minute film in just two days. Results....? IDM? Just...bad? Who knows.

What is the future of machine written entertainment?
It's a bit sudden.
I was thinking of the spirit of the men who found me and the children who were all manipulated and full of children. I was worried about my command. I was the scientist of the Holy Ghost.

Filling your social media profiles with fake info. Creating botnets to disperse thousands of fake versions of yourself around the internet.

Then communicate to people using English words but creating a completely new grammar structure and syntax and alternate meanings to confuse natural language processing machines.

Archived