Touched Music For Macmillan Cancer Support 3

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WNS000

4th attempt to download.... :/

dl-ing a file like this is a f-ing bitch :(

​Isn't there a way to split the files?

Just weighing in to say I sincerely doubt Bewwip is Squarepusher. I've mastered his album for Occult Research and while it's utterly fantastic, I don't think it's Squarepusher.

norvum said bewwip is timothy forward. who it seems may also be 4rd armpit? idfk

whats that OR album called? any idea when its out?

I actually don't know the name of it. These things aren't always finalized during my part of the production process. Also no idea about release date, beyond the next few months, seems like.

Only listened to a 7 so far on Bandcamp preview streaming, sounds great, liked most of what I heard. I was also listening to the Touched 2 comp recently and still uncovering good tracks I'd missed or not really paid attention to. Great albums in a good cause and a good opportunity to discover some previously unkown artists. 

Congratulations on the release and organising such mammoth comps :music:

Listening to Touched 1 at the moment which I never gave much of a chance due to the size of the thing (it's a tiddler now though compared to the whale sized proportions of Touched 3) and not heard a duff track yet. Also just purchased this, I was surprised to see tax added, hopefully as a charity they get that money back as Gift Aid.

Digital stuff from overseas is meant to always have tax added now - think it's just for EU territories so don't know if that'll change in a few months ?!

Archived