IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

This new edition of "How To Drive People to Piracy" by Warp Records is great

seriously

like an hour away from saying fuck it and ripping the streams

I'm actually just enjoying listening to the new tracks for now. Fucking great new tunes on there... 

How did that END E2 track not make it to the Syro album??? 

Edited by Time Tourist

This new edition of "How To Drive People to Piracy" by Warp Records is great

seriously

like an hour away from saying fuck it and ripping the streams

I'm actually just enjoying listening to the new tracks for now. Fucking great new tunes on there...

i just know once i hear them i'll want to keep hearing them, especially on my commute

Internal Service Error 500 Aphex Twin Server Error Something went wrong. If this problem persists, please contact support@bleepstores.com 

Internal Service Error 500 Aphex Twin Server Error Something went wrong. If this problem persists, please contact support@bleepstores.com 

Finding some real gems in here, but wondering if some are tracks I've heard elsewhere and forgotten, cos am a bit useless in that regard. Don't recognise Forgotten Life Path at all though, and it's fooking great.

Are you guys having success buying?  I stopped trying when it first failed this morning.

Also the Mixes Not For Cash is still for sale, as is the Lisbon live which he says is free...

I just bought two tracks and I'm downloading them now. I guess you people are so crazed you're typing in your passwords backwards and shit.

edit: I am listening to Acid Windowlicker, all flac like. What's the prob?

Edited by Bechuga

Finding some real gems in here, but wondering if some are tracks I've heard elsewhere and forgotten, cos am a bit useless in that regard. Don't recognise Forgotten Life Path at all though, and it's fooking great.

I think that is a brand new track, haven't heard it either and sure as hell was not on the SC dump. 

The Tuss Oslo track is nice too. 

Wonder why Death Fuck has another title though? 

Edited by Time Tourist