IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Ivan Ooze 9w 2a+1 e !

thanks for all the music you nice ass ginga! if you put some more tunes here before 2020 i promise i'll will even buy that gak albumUnlike

daddy1 7h a+1 !

Yes man, been doing other stuff, will deffo be getting back to work on this site asaik.

Was also waiting for tech to finish some custom mods on cassette decks, want to have them perfect before I insert my precious old tapes, nobody is more excited than me to do it )

Good news :-)!

was waiting.... past tense. :)

whoa, I forgot it was even possible that he would ever put out more music, or remember that his custom built fan interaction site exists

was waiting.... past tense. :)

whoa, I forgot it was even possible that he would ever put out more music, or remember that his custom built fan interaction site exists

site is not even a year old and he put 2 hours of new music on it, how can you forget?

What do you guys think a new aphex release would sound like? Not like been sitting around or outtakes but new new.

I'd really like to hear the album of field recordings he mentioned way back when.

• 2 weeks later...

Goddamn this is taking sooo long....

That's exactly what I was just thinking!

Good things comes to those who wait (watmm hopes)

Edited by beerwolf

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but I wonder if tracks have to pass some Warp approval process before they become available to the public, or if he has full control over uploads/releases?

Well you never know. He might be trying to u/l his Cock/ver10 remix with enhanced vocals and harsh samples from the "girl" library of equation track vocal sounds.

...and then there's the non-vocoded dialog at the start of Milkman, which might get a release as a bonus track, but the point is anything that needs 3rd-party approval will be some time, knowing Richard.

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but I wonder if tracks have to pass some Warp approval process before they become available to the public, or if he has full control over uploads/releases?

AFAIK, I think Richard pretty much has the say in what tracks go up here - probably why updates are few and far between, since he's guiding this process.

Yup, new album would be super neat. Still digging Houston and Primavera tracks really hard and trying not to overplay them.

Seriously believed that we would already have the AFX's Rephlex stuff and Fuji + DFN 12" on Bleep Store by now, but it has been almost a year without bigger additions so hopefully sOoOon. I have been listening UI much lately and would love to get them in better quality than just some random YouTube rips, although I guess they're somewhat OK for what they are. But thinking about the possibility of extended Confederation Trough is tickling. Maybe there'll be Steinvord too :biggrin: . And wtf happened with those "almost confirmed" mfm and SAW + bonus / SAW 1.5 (that Field Day track, please make it happen R&S!!!)?

C'mon Richard, it's time as even BOC seem to be crawling out of their hole.

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh imagine if his next release was ambient and creepy

Beginning of Primavera track is very creepy, unmistakable CtD vibes with a modern twist, can't wait till that gets released. 

Ooh imagine if his next release was ambient and creepy

Beginning of Primavera track is very creepy, unmistakable CtD vibes with a modern twist, can't wait till that gets released.

Just heard it for the first time now. That's some good stuff for sure. Definitely mysterious vibes and I hear the come to daddy sounding parts. Reminds me a bit of a 70s murder mystery feel.