IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

31 minutes ago, rhmilo said:

Well, then I'm sure you will enjoy using your computing device where you issue commands by pointing at things and hitting them to watch videos of other cavemen like you grunting and burping to present their arguments.

GSRo.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/24/2020 at 7:24 PM, ambermonke said:

YT is merely an alternate learning method - one by which I've learned many recipes this year. If there are cataclysmic ramifications for preferring one learning method over the other, then I'm curious to know why.

You young people are simply unable to appreciate the company of a good book like we did back in the day. But you are too wet behind the ears to remember that golden time.

i was looking for things to ironically sample this morning & i came across one of those MOTIVATION youtube channels that's all just those videos with the epic movie trailer piano music, the video of ppl jogging in nature or some shit, the jordan peterson-tier quotes etc.

It really did feel like brainwashing propaganda generated by some sort of evil productivity-obsessed AI

1 hour ago, Cryptowen said:

i was looking for things to ironically sample this morning & i came across one of those MOTIVATION youtube channels that's all just those videos with the epic movie trailer piano music, the video of ppl jogging in nature or some shit, the jordan peterson-tier quotes etc.

It really did feel like brainwashing propaganda generated by some sort of evil productivity-obsessed AI

You know the rules, gotta link it for us.

On 11/24/2020 at 10:05 AM, rhmilo said:

Youtube for everything is what destroys civilization. I can read, dammit, and reading the ingredients list + method would have taken me 30 seconds.

Well, it looks like we got ourselves a reader...

• Like 1

i watched a couple tv news edits on youtube to know what france plans to do for vaccination and i must say i'm quite amazed at the amount of anti-vaxxers in the comments section, not to mention the dislike percentage. the impact of social media on public opinion.

then again this doesn't mean it's representative of the entire french population's opinion, it just shows that anti-vaxxers like to react to such things. like bees round a honeypot

7 hours ago, Cryptowen said:

I wonder what percentage of official indie releases exist solely because someone at the label/publishing house was trying to get laid

It's proportional to the number of people starting bands in hope of upping their getting laid game

5 hours ago, Braintree said:

The winter solstice is only three weeks away and I'm really glad that the days will start getting longer again.

You're in San Francisco, right?

Stop whining.

(cries in 52 degrees North)

• Haha 1