IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

On 1/22/2021 at 1:00 AM, dingformung said:
On 11/28/2017 at 2:40 PM, xox said:

45c5431d19b7fb379c73f6bbbc5f1ca1--stop-c

Expand  

That's cheesy as fuck and you should delete this post. It's on the first page of a very important mega thread - please remove it.

Yeah pls mods give@xoxa warning point cause this post is really cringey... 

• Thanks 1

been sealing my shower with silicone... it's such a relaxing task... guiding the gun making those precisely straight silicone paths... and after that, spitting in your fingers to meticulously remove the excess of silicone... chill af...

tomorrow i'll fix my oven... try not to get an erection picturing me fixing stuff in your house dressed in coveralls, full nude underneath...

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can't help but reflect upon how a political pandemic got defeated by a biological one, at least in one country. Regardless though the cost of human life can't be trivialized.

So I started following a DJ on Twitch (trying to show support for one of my favorite local venues). All of their friends are now showing up on the home page as recommendations. They are all nearly identical in appearance and music selection. In a way, it's like looking at group pictures of generic anime characters. Each DJ has its particular thing going on but they're all oddly homogeneous.

1 hour ago, cichlisuite said:

Sometimes I wish I was 18 again and watching Jarmusch films for the first time

One of my favorite Waits songs.

for some reason i just got this ad on youtube, like i'm obviously their target audience: 

this is the largest conference table i've ever seen btw. who would have thought advertisers could mesmerize an audience by simply choosing the right piece of furniture

• Confused 1

1. The half-life of uranium-238 is about 4.5 B years - same as the officially determined age of Earth. Coincidence?

2. The Doge meme from 2013 which would later evolve into swole doggo in 2020 was derived from the real life shiba inu Kabosu. Yep, that's the name of the iconic shibe we've seen in countless meme copypastas. I think she was 8 years old back in 2013, so idk if she's still alive today...

Spoiler

also monke

Edited by ambermonke

my turntable is buggered. only solution i could find to the grinding noise is to take out the slider tray that changes speed.

god knows how i managed to mess this up, but the result is that all of my records are now playing backwards. i've got some new records coming soon, and my copy of Key Nell just arrived so i'm kinda pissed that one's backwards. BUT my first instinct is to get out my Geogaddi reissue and listen to all the backmasky goodness while i still can! ?

• Farnsworth 1

59 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

honestly it doesn't even mater with idm...

it's funny - that's exactly what i've just been implying, except that i've just played most of Geodaddi backwards right here, in real life. i admit it doesn't translate well to other records like Key Nell (big beats w/trailing reverb) but i know that because i've been doing it, not because it took me three seconds to make a post like this.

looking into getting it repaired soon to play Bowie's Let's Dance - which definitely does need to be played forwards.

8 hours ago, Dragon said:

it's funny - that's exactly what i've just been implying, except that i've just played most of Geodaddi backwards right here, in real life. i admit it doesn't translate well to other records like Key Nell (big beats w/trailing reverb) but i know that because i've been doing it, not because it took me three seconds to make a post like this.

looking into getting it repaired soon to play Bowie's Let's Dance - which definitely does need to be played forwards.

Where'd you pick up key nell from? That's such a great record...