IGNORED

Bogdan Raczynski - Rave 'Till You Cry (2LP)

Rubin Farr

i fuckin luh this shit forever!

it's got everything i luh about Bogdan, fuckin lullish melodies,chiptune, breakcore, singing in what i assume is Japanese, mad Huge Gabber Kicks!

i think the 6th track, "220 s1c" is from a game he did for ps3's Nucleus, but that shit be fuckin with me visually, i normally don't imagine a scenario or a music video in my head when i listened to shit but this song for some reason triggered it and i have yet to determine if it's even in my top 10.

these tracks are all great and they feel like a lush gift, i'm thankful for this release and i can attest to saying that 12 years is worth the wait to get an official release. 

my heart is content rn . . . af. 

Definitely remember downloading '329 15h' as a tracker file a long time ago

It's a track he had put out as The Operative - also track 14 on boku 

it was first released as part of "love melodies nintend0" which may be one of the tracker ones.  I've not heard some of his earlier tracker stuff, except what i've found archived. 

My god this is good. I am ashamed to say that I have avoided listening to Bogdan in the past (too wonky), but I now have to reassess my lifetime hesitance to his tunes.

I get it now?

Love Melodies Nintendo plays like an alternate version of Boku Mo Wakaran. It's awesome. Was listening through a bunch of his early stuff this week to get ready. Fingers crossed I can pick up a copy of this at my record store tomorrow. They tend to get all the big Warp stuff on release day, but who knows with this one.

I can't be the only one who obtained/was forced at gunpoint to listen to a leaked version which sounds completely different to the official version, but just as good and without doubt a Bogdan production. The Bandcamp picture of the CD also shows a second jewelcase...bonus CD maybe?

I also got this version and prefer it to the actual album. Sounds legit to me but it could be a well made fake I guess.

I can't be the only one who obtained/was forced at gunpoint to listen to a leaked version which sounds completely different to the official version, but just as good and without doubt a Bogdan production. The Bandcamp picture of the CD also shows a second jewelcase...bonus CD maybe?

I also got this version and prefer it to the actual album. Sounds legit to me but it could be a well made fake I guess.

Having both versions shuffled together is best! Moves between the bitter sweet sounds of the leak to the crazy weird raving sounds of the official. The mix sounds the same in both versions as does the sound pallet, although the arrangements are very different, which makes me think it is genuine Bogdan. But the leak is a bit quieter overall (maybe it isn’t mastered).

Both of these versions are of such immense quality that it would be really sad if the leak isn't officially released.