IGNORED

Brainwaltzera - The Kids Are AI EP

gated

Just bought this and the new Com Truise. This is a great month for people who like music but don't enjoy feeling anything whatsoever

Flol

Ok well I am not a fan of Com Truise and kinda lukewarm about BWE but accusing people of not feeling anything cause they like what you don’t is a tad overboard, IMO.

agreed. if anything this non stop cyber bullying can only result in BWE and Com Truise fans banding together and fighting back stronger than ever and i’m not sure The Liberal Elite of WATMM will be strong enough against such brutal retaliation

agreed. if anything this non stop cyber bullying can only result in BWE and Com Truise fans banding together and fighting back stronger than ever and i’m not sure The Liberal Elite of WATMM will be strong enough against such brutal retaliation

ll8ftjp3f4sy.jpg

Best thing about a new BWE release is Hello Spiral's reaction on watmm

I was expecting a rather swift post, but that took shaolin skills to sneak in so swiftly and deliver a short sharp killer blow

Excellent progress Young Wise Grasshopper

Archived