IGNORED

Forum Discussion/Issues

Joyrex

21 hours ago, cichlisuite said:

I dropped a BOC album. It's on the floor. Can we put down the red banner now please? @Joyrex

18 hours ago, logakght said:

I'm starting to hate the red banner.

Yeah, I think it's been long enough...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

it's becoming unsatisfying for me to pollute the forum with twitter posts because they don't embed right. FWP thread. 

kVgMkPs.png

seems only in safari are twitter embeds broken. don't make me use Chrome. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

With the old forum version there was a way to get a list of the members who've replied to a thread, sorted by descending number of replies. I guess it would have been by clicking on the number of replies in the (sub)forum view or something similar. Do we still have access to those stats? Can't seem to find them.

On 10/15/2021 at 11:55 AM, beerwolf said:

Good evening IDMates

Not sure where to post this, so here we are. I kind of twigged that StephenG/Hugh Mungus hasn’t been around for a while, then I clicked on his profile and last visit was middle of August. Is everything okay with him?Just thought I would ask. I don’t immerse myself within a lot of threads so maybe in the dark about something?

Hi :)

On 12/28/2021 at 6:40 PM, manmower said:

With the old forum version there was a way to get a list of the members who've replied to a thread, sorted by descending number of replies. I guess it would have been by clicking on the number of replies in the (sub)forum view or something similar. Do we still have access to those stats? Can't seem to find them.

there is a basic overview of this type of info underneath the first post on any given page of a thread. but yes, the detailed breakdown is no longer available as far as I can tell. I think that was an Invision plugin that got scrapped with the board upgrade.

What's up with those clusters of text every couple of threads or so?

Delayed Collapse EP promo? Autechre Alcest collab imminence?

1892386144_ScreenShot2022-01-06at15_47_17.png.c5e5b21399588ca0b8a5e0b0f459fa12.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, user said:

What's up with those clusters of text every couple of threads or so?

Delayed Collapse EP promo? Autechre Alcest collab imminence?

1892386144_ScreenShot2022-01-06at15_47_17.png.c5e5b21399588ca0b8a5e0b0f459fa12.png

Could you tell me which Theme you're using? I'm guessing it's a caching issue (with the theme)

3 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Could you tell me which Theme you're using? I'm guessing it's a caching issue (with the theme)

I'm a WATMM After Dark kinda dude.

On 12/17/2021 at 12:51 AM, ignatius said:

it's becoming unsatisfying for me to pollute the forum with twitter posts because they don't embed right. FWP thread. 

kVgMkPs.png

seems only in safari are twitter embeds broken. don't make me use Chrome. 

Have had this for years with firefox too.

On 1/6/2022 at 11:45 PM, Joyrex said:

I just checked but it persists across all themes except WATMM Classic.

And it only happens on threads where Guest is appended prepended to the thread creator's username.

Edited by user
  • Like 1

I didn't see any ads yet, but I guess maybe Joyrex is trying to unload some of his surplus asian wives in here?

Edited by Silent Member

2 hours ago, psn said:

Not cool.

image.thumb.png.d3d867cd451ae8fa3d3b1bb5a5ed798b.png

Ah, not the kind of ad I want displayed... let me adjust the settings.

2 hours ago, cichlisuite said:

I hope joyrex didn't sell out our e-mails since they became (unnecessarily) mandatory for logging in.

No; your personal info is never sold or provided to anybody - I have introduced ads for Members (non-subscribing) and guests to offset the hosting costs since subscription revenue is down (and continuing to do so). You can remove the ads by getting a Supporting Member subscription at 3.00 USD per year - that's not much to ask, is it?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Ah, not the kind of ad I want displayed... let me adjust the settings.

No; your personal info is never sold or provided to anybody - I have introduced ads for Members (non-subscribing) and guests to offset the hosting costs since subscription revenue is down (and continuing to do so). You can remove the ads by getting a Supporting Member subscription at 3.00 USD per year - that's not much to ask, is it?

You don't get any ad revenue from people using adblockers, right?

1 minute ago, chronical said:

You don't get any ad revenue from people using adblockers, right?

Yep - I believe that's how this works. I've updated the categories so @psn you won't see me trying to unload my many asian wives :dadjoke:

Just now, toaoaoad said:

Not sure if this ties in at all, or is just something on my end, but a few days ago I started getting a cookies warning on the main page before logging in. Not too crazy about that. No opt-out option to be found.

It's the just the standard "we use cookies" stuff - no tracking cookies (that i'm aware of) or anything like that.

6 minutes ago, chronical said:

Joyrex confirmed for tracking his many whoring asian wives with internet cookies.

Please don't ban me it's a Sunny joke

Okay, the ads are to pay for all the asian wives...