IGNORED

Aphex Twin - The Warehouse Project (Manchester)

WeAreOceans

On 9/15/2019 at 9:22 AM, Scarb0 said:

after streaming the london set last night i got so pumped that i spontaneously booked a flight to manchester and got myself a ticke, im insanely excited! 

so i got 3 questions now:

1) why is the lineup so huge? there are 13 artists listed. does anyone know how thats gonna turn out? can we still expect a full 1.5-2 hours from rdj?

2) how much are drinks at this venue, does anybody know?

3) is smoking allowed at this venue? whats the policy concerning a little joint in england? ?

of course any info on the venue in general is greatly appreciated.

Awesome! Have a great time.

1) I read somewhere that there is a smaller 2nd room as well as the main cavernous space. 7500 capacity.

2) No idea but probably £4 / £5 for a can / pint and £4/£6 for single/double spirits seems to be roughly going rate in mcr last time I went

3) No smoking indoors, there will be a large outdoor space for that many people

Venue looks ace, an old train station / depot. I read that some of the old carriages have been set up inside the space as bars

Store Street (the old venue) was a cavernous sweat pit, under the current railway station in arches. Main room was long and thin but flow of people was poor so it got really crowded.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My plans to attend have fallen through - so I've got 3 tickets available, and can split if you only want 1, 2

£30 each (face value is £39.50) - Paypal

They're mobile tickets thru Ticketmaster.co.uk - so to use the tickets you'll need the Ticketmaster phone app and a Ticketmaster login.  All I'll need is the email tied to the login to transfer instantly.

Drop me a PM!

On 9/13/2019 at 10:51 AM, indulin said:

Any of you experienced the other acts live (not Nina Kraviz, she's famous enough so everyone knows her sets)? Is it also dancable or more experimental stuff? I think Aleksi is definitely dancable, not sure about the rest as ZULI etc. releases sound very experimental and twisted. Don't know if they play different stuff live.

seen croww  a decent few times, insanely brutal set at bloc for a night alongside his labelmates on the death of rave, just kinda proper dark industrial rhythmic noise, screamin on the mic and shit, so sick.his set was similar to black mechas set the same night, if you're familiar with him. dont miss croww

On 9/17/2019 at 8:01 PM, xy_politics said:

My plans to attend have fallen through - so I've got 3 tickets available, and can split if you only want 1, 2

£30 each (face value is £39.50) - Paypal

They're mobile tickets thru Ticketmaster.co.uk - so to use the tickets you'll need the Ticketmaster phone app and a Ticketmaster login.  All I'll need is the email tied to the login to transfer instantly.

Drop me a PM!

Now £20!

Guys, I am heartbroken, but I can't make it to Manchester with my wife due to visa issues. So I have two tickets to sell. I can transfer them via ticketmaster, please drop me a PM if your genuinely interested to go.

I'll now go home and cry.

Could a delighted soul help me get 2 colored Collapse Aphex T-shirts size Medium from this show if possible? I know London had a green one and Coachella had a green one. I am looking for the ones that look like this:

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/APHEX-TWIN-Collapse-Tour-Shirt-Small-Boards-Of-Canada-Warp-Frank-Ocean-Orbital-/183844386006

In either color would be awesome. I would of course pay you for your efforts. :) Let me know :)

1 minute ago, WhitleyStriber said:

Could a delighted soul help me get 2 colored Collapse Aphex T-shirts size Medium from this show if possible? I know London had a green one and Coachella had a green one. I am looking for the ones that look like this:

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/APHEX-TWIN-Collapse-Tour-Shirt-Small-Boards-Of-Canada-Warp-Frank-Ocean-Orbital-/183844386006

In either color would be awesome. I would of course pay you for your efforts. ? Let me know ?

If theyll post it I'll try. I'm going straight through and getting the train back from Wales at 5am so can't be effed to carry stuff when I'm tripping. 

3 minutes ago, donquixote said:

If theyll post it I'll try. I'm going straight through and getting the train back from Wales at 5am so can't be effed to carry stuff when I'm tripping. 

Thanks don, if anyone else here could confirm on getting me 2 of these shirts , PLEASE DM ME :)

8 hours ago, donquixote said:
8 hours ago, diatoms said:

Damn, I would but can't dammit:)

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

Do it Diatoms! we need your centralised fonts cutting up the dance floor.

checked again

but can't go

donquixote please

RAVE n have Fun

for me:)

1 hour ago, diatoms said:

checked again

but can't go

donquixote please

RAVE n have Fun

for me:)

Proper butterflies already. Havent felt like this about a rave in years and I saw him last year in Berlin. Missis ain't there this time tho so I got no one to look after and can get on it. 

1 minute ago, donquixote said:

Not been here long enough to know this fella, but looks like this free ticket is happening, so Mr Karen ticket could be yours. 

He's a top bloke who would probably go with you!

Archived