IGNORED

DJ Stingray 313 - Molecular Level Solutions

Adamovich

https://djstingray313.bandcamp.com/

Micron Audio embodies a hub for a modern and futuristic electro sound, led by DJ Stingray 313. The imprint beckons intense electronic sounds, roughened textures and geometries that speak to aguiding principle of making technological advancement accessible to the people. These technoid adventures of sci-fi sound design and arrays of unabating rhythm, draw its listeners through warped microworlds and wicked contortions. Behind the sounds, it exists as a display of artistic responsibility, making statements and providing solutions from socio-political commentaries.

The first Micron Audio physical release emerged in 2011, with DJ Stingray 313’s Electronic Countermeasures EP, following a digital-only compilation that is no longer available. Tracks from the Micron Audio hemisphere have featured in several compilation records released by the likes of Rush Hour and Creme Organization, including Stringray’s Urban Tribe project. It represents a crisply defiant and firmly electronic approach, drawing in the infective indicators of video games. Relaunching afresh in 2021, Micron Audio is working with new artists and is stepping not only further into the future but into the foreground, where its clear scientific intention and political attitude is entrenched through top-shelf sound design and pumping rhythms.

Release Date: 24.09.2021
/// distributed by clonedistribution.com

At last! The Drexciyan dweller never disappoints me, no one makes cooler electro that would sound so bassy and industrial at the same time!

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

To me he is one of the few pushing the genre forward, by miles. Maybe the only one actually.

Beats and sound design are top level and you know it's him just 2 sec into a track. Such a distinctive sound

• Like 5

2 hours ago, species8472 said:

nice reissue of F.T.N.W.O. incoming micron audio

Damn, the original is already ten years ago?! 

I wonder if he cut out the Alex Jones sample at the start since he denounced him not long after releasing this iirc. Also, I definitely prefer the original artwork, glad I got that one 'back in the day' but this really deserves a repress, one of his best. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, species8472 said:

nice reissue of F.T.N.W.O. incoming micron audio

also watched this dettmann / stingray berghain live set thing from last year and it was banging and greatly enjoyable with my beer.

it's nice to see the Deutsche-Amerikanische Freundschaft thing still going

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

The first Micron Audio physical release emerged in 2011, with DJ Stingray 313’s Electronic Countermeasures EP, following a digital-only compilation that is no longer available.

Does anyone know what this is referring to? 

• 9 months later...