IGNORED

Russia is now bombing Ukraine

cern

20 minutes ago, marf said:

This war is just a stress test to show what America can do to you if it doesn't like what you are doing.. It's not about Ukraine. It's about scaring China, India, Saudi Arabia into switching out the petrodollar and into the Yuan. Which would destroy America. Just a theory.

can you explain more, who's trying to scare China into switching to Yuan?  im sure they always wanted to lol they dont need scaring

ya i agree petrodollar is in bad shape right now and its future looks rocky

Edited by ilqx hermolia xpli

1 minute ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

can you explain more, who's trying to scare China into switching to Yuan? 

ya i agree petrodollar is in bad shape right now and its future looks rocky

not so much scare but countries are fed up with America's moral high ground. Punishing over human rights violations. These other countries want to do what they want to do and leave money out of it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cichlisuite said:

The "proof" for the lack of EU 5th gen hardware

Even the f-35 is considered 4th gen I think? But I get your point now, and I did miss it earlier. 
yes obviously right now as in this year they are going to have buy off the shelf, but I think they could ramp up production quite quickly if they wanted to, being more uhhh forceful? partners is NATO. 
Which, even if they were, may not deter a nuclear state from invading. 

zelensky awards nazi "hero of ukraine" award

https://www.president.gov.ua/news/prezident-vistupiv-u-parlamenti-zi-shorichnim-poslannyam-pro-71817

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ukraines-far-right-warriors-set-for-war-with-russia-f335tvl8v

0QKWWZk.jpg

hes just one of the good nazis though right guys, and im wrong to point it out eh?

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1

Russian youtube vlogger on the situation in Russia (self-censorship etc).

In the past I have been following her vlog from time to time. It's mostly about living in Russia in the most eastern part. Near Vladivostok. Just out of curiosity. She had done a scholarship in the US and decided to vlog after her return. Here she's making some comments regarding the current situation in Russia wrt the events surrounding Ukraine. Seems pretty much the early stages of an oppressive state to me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Satans Little Helper said:

Russian youtube vlogger on the situation in Russia (self-censorship etc).

In the past I have been following her vlog from time to time. It's mostly about living in Russia in the most eastern part. Near Vladivostok. Just out of curiosity. She had done a scholarship in the US and decided to vlog after her return. Here she's making some comments regarding the current situation in Russia wrt the events surrounding Ukraine. Seems pretty much the early stages of an oppressive state to me.

The youtube vlogger NFKRZ I linked sometime earlier already left Russia for Georgia.

20 hours ago, cwmbrancity said:

cue “no, that is not what I was aluding too Moldbug is fascist tech parasite....oh, hang on comrade”

20 hours ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

no, that is not what I was aluding too Moldbug is fascist tech parasite....oh, hang on comrade

On 3/23/2022 at 10:25 PM, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

this is beginning to become less relevant to the thread so i will stop here, but the entire point of communism is to eliminate the concept of the social position of being bourgeoisie (owning class) by oppressing them into nonexistence and universalizing the proletarian class, thereby allowing it to abolish itself as a class and instead let it grasp its own destiny with the owning-vs-working class dichotomy and its implied struggle being transcended beyond.  of course, other class struggles will emerge.  but the primary one now is working vs owning class.  communism is a perpetual revolution to overcome the present state of things as marx approximately said.  owning vs working class is the current historical struggle of our few centuries.  a perpetual revolution is understanding history and the present, seeing why it is how it is, and invoking warfare against that which prevents us from uniting all of humanity, free of all prior biases

main-qimg-c5af753a092dd3667ef3382d1e7cd1

Yeah mate keep believing that communist fairy tale backed by the elite douchecapitalistic bood drinker leaders... own nothing, the state and ourselves will own you lol

• Farnsworth 1

“What the fourth industrial revolution will lead to is a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity,” Schwab told the Chicago Council on Global Affairs.

When someone that powerful can say something like that so candidly, I can't help but be thankful I will be dead and gone before that reality comes to fruition.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

https://www.president.gov.ua/news/prezident-vistupiv-u-parlamenti-zi-shorichnim-poslannyam-pro-71817

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ukraines-far-right-warriors-set-for-war-with-russia-f335tvl8v

0QKWWZk.jpg

hes just one of the good nazis though right guys, and im wrong to point it out eh?

here you are spreading russian propaganda. denazification is an absurd pretext. it is clearly disingenuous, manipulative rhetoric deployed for deceptive purposes, in order to aid in this violent campaign to seize by force that which is not theirs, because the putin regime is a decrepit demon.

this soldier was part of a political party that was associated with neo-nazism. the party won no partliamentary seats in 2019. the ukrainian government is not nazistic. what's nazistic is russia invading ukraine. 

“There are neo-Nazis in Ukraine, just as there are in the U.S., and in Russia for that matter.  But they are a very marginal group with no political influence and who don’t attack Jews or Jewish institutions in Ukraine.  Putin’s propaganda is so far from the truth that it doesn’t survive the first contact with even a little knowledge.”

https://www.adl.org/blog/why-is-putin-calling-the-ukrainian-government-a-bunch-of-nazis

do you concede that you are wrong to characterize the ukrainian government as nazistic? will you paper the thread some more in response with cherry-picked, misleading anecdotes? will you move your goalpost? reality exists. and here you are in it, working for some vile cretins.

Edited by trying to be less rude
  • Like 4

So the US and European collaborations with Roscosmos got cancelled and now they are coming up with new ideas lol

• Burger 1

13 minutes ago, zkom said:

So the US and European collaborations with Roscosmos got cancelled and now they are coming up with new ideas lol

With a Putin-shaped sculptural head plz for full demon robot from space vibe

Edited by thefxbip

2 hours ago, trying to be less rude said:

here you are spreading russian propaganda. denazification is an absurd pretext. it is clearly disingenuous, manipulative rhetoric deployed for deceptive purposes, in order to aid in this violent campaign to seize by force that which is not theirs, because the putin regime is a decrepit demon.

this soldier was part of a political party that was associated with neo-nazism. the party won no partliamentary seats in 2019. the ukrainian government is not nazistic. what's nazistic is russia invading ukraine. 

“There are neo-Nazis in Ukraine, just as there are in the U.S., and in Russia for that matter.  But they are a very marginal group with no political influence and who don’t attack Jews or Jewish institutions in Ukraine.  Putin’s propaganda is so far from the truth that it doesn’t survive the first contact with even a little knowledge.”

https://www.adl.org/blog/why-is-putin-calling-the-ukrainian-government-a-bunch-of-nazis

do you concede that you are wrong to characterize the ukrainian government as nazistic? will you paper the thread some more in response with cherry-picked, misleading anecdotes? will you move your goalpost? reality exists. and here you are in it, working for some vile cretins.

https://www.president.gov.ua is russian propaganda now? lmao

• Facepalm 1

34 minutes ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

https://www.president.gov.ua is russian propaganda now? lmao

You seemed to be using that to defend a claim that it is appropriate to be focusing on neo-nazism in Ukraine right now. The fact that it is being used as a pretext by Russia for their very unjustified invasion makes it specifically very inappropriate to be focusing on that right now. It is utterly absurd for the Russian military to be carrying out an operation with the objective of denazifying  the government that is not nazistic in the first place. It is nonsensical and yet here you are seeming to be defending it. Do you agree with me that the stated objective of the Russian military is utterly nonsensical?

Edited by trying to be less rude

14 hours ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

0QKWWZk.jpg

This happened back in December last year...? and while Pravy Sektor is a complicated and problematic group of groups (I just read the entire wiki article about them, omg my poor brain), your characterization here is obviously not meant to be neutral or informative. I'm not an expert, and remain skeptical of all information I encounter, but your track record regarding truthful and complete information is terrible. 

Anyway, here. Read what the man has to say for himself. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ukraine-russia-pravy-sektor-extremism-b2011598.html

lmao

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, luke viia said:

This happened back in December last year...? and while Pravy Sektor is a complicated and problematic group of groups (I just read the entire wiki article about them, omg my poor brain), your characterization here is obviously not meant to be neutral or informative. I'm not an expert, and remain skeptical of all information I encounter, but your track record regarding truthful and complete information is terrible. 

Anyway, here. Read what the man has to say for himself. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ukraine-russia-pravy-sektor-extremism-b2011598.html

lmao

>were not nazis anymore trust us

It's no use having zeff on ignore if you guys keep quoting him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, luke viia said:

>theyre nazis trust us

Right Sector's political ideology has been described as hardline right-wing nationalist,[21][22][23] neo-fascist,[5][6] or neo-Nazi,[24][25][26] political party and paramilitary movement,[27][28][29] and part of the European radical right

stop with the fucking nazi apologia

5 minutes ago, luke viia said:

sorry lol

I actually have him on ignore but keep looking anyway. :trashbear:

follow your heart, you dont want me on ignore, you just want to tell yourself you do

11 minutes ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

>were not nazis anymore trust us

In this thread you have explicitly condemned Putin and stated that you’re against the invasion. I believe you.

However, you are doubling and tripling down on posting disparate information attempting to drive the point that there are active nazis in Ukraine right now. It’s not clear to me why you’re doing this. 

For one thing, none of the evidence you’ve provided amounts to any kind of striking or alarming point that imo warrants to attention you are giving it. Like, the Veroufakis quote was quoted itt making the point that yes of course there are nazis, there are nazis in the US too but wouldn’t it be odd to point to them specifically over and over if the US was being invaded? So the question is: how much of a role do you think Nazis are playing in the Ukraine right now? Because tbh, if you think it’s a really significant issue, why don’t you support Putin’s invasion?

Which leads me to a second point. You seem to be concerned that the media are not covering the nazi problem and so you’ve taken it upon yourself to correct this gap. However, without really making an effort to critically lay out the nature of the problem, analyzing the real significance of nazis on the ground there and/or in the government itself, you are effectively just generating propaganda for Russia by substantiating the bullshit agenda Putin is providing for the invasion. So without supplying the forum with a detailed context and analysis, you’re just repeating “nazis nazis nazis” which is of course going to come across here as indistinguishable from a pro-Putin perspective. 

So imo if you really want to make a case about nazis I encourage you to try harder to really make that case, not just posting random stuff, some of which is anachronistic, some of which seems rather ambiguous, and some of which doesn’t seem useful at all. If you’re only point is that the western media are covering the conflict with bias - you’ve made that point, and frankly it’s an obvious one. 

Basically, you haven’t been successful in articulating a case that when we all look at the carnage falling upon the people of Ukraine that we should be thinking about nazis. Imo

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4