IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

2 minutes ago, Satans Little Helper said:

On a sidenote: I would be very happy if his records released on Rephlex were available (digital format) in his bleep store. Probably some legal sh$t why that's difficult. But I can still hope...

I mean the site has a space under the heading “rephlex releases” or something like that, but it never got populated beyond the tuss and one Analord outtake. : (

Edited by hayhook
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, avinit said:

I'm on holiday but hopefully my CD will be there when I get home. Can I dl the digitals from the AFX store or do I have to buy them also?

(I purchased the CD from the AFX store)

You'll be able to download the digitals ?

Think about all the artists who hit their 40s and release utter bilge or at least mediocre wank. Rich still has more skills and chops than a temple full of Shaolin Monks! The SC dump, the SC tracks, the live sets. It’s truly mind boggling. Like he told Ivan I believe he still has his best album in him. And I believe he’s working on it. Okay fan boy gibberish over with ? 

Face the one man army! 

Martial Arts Reaction GIF by Arrow Video

• Like 4
  • Burger 1
  • Big Brain 2

On 7/27/2023 at 12:38 AM, J3FF3R00 said:

The tracking info for my LP was originally saying I’d get it today but now it bumped back to the 31st :catrage:

My tracking changed again. I should be getting it today! Mail carrier usually comes around 10am :yeah:

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

On 7/26/2023 at 12:24 AM, Mattthegoone said:

I find it a bit fuckin annoying that I preordered it ages ago and still haven't got an email to say it has been dispatched and people in America have it already, nothing against the people getting it already just with Warp and however they are doing this, at least give me my digital download now shops have fucked you over and started selling it early

there is mostly 2 options: a more expensive shipping which gets to you one day before release day and a normal shipping which gets to you a bit later than release day. Its nowhere written this way but from experience it always was like this

did you also have these options? 

Edited by o00o

17 minutes ago, caze said:

this is pretty boring, nice enough, but can't see myself listening that often

I hate feeling this way as I'm among the hardest RDJ dickriders. It's actually kinda dampening my Friday lol. I'm gonna give it the weekend to see if any bonding emerges.

7 minutes ago, o00o said:

there is mostly 2 options: a more expensive shipping which gets to you one day before release day and a normal shipping which gets to you a bit later than release day. Its nowhere written this way but from experience it always was like this

did you also have these options? 

I booked and paid for fast tracked courier option, they sent it snailmail, only reason I know is because I asked them where my tracking number was and they sent me exactly the same email as they did when they fucked up my last order in exactly the same way

22 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

My tracking changed again. I should be getting it today! Mail carrier usually comes around 10am :yeah:

hoping for you my man!

• Thanks 1

I've done a little playlist with the Barcelona tracks & ambient mix of bblr on the end of the e.p....so now got a nearly 30 mins e.p! 

I know Barcelona ones a bit of diff vibe but works pretty well & hadn't listened to the ambient version for little while & forgot how awesome it was! 

Edited by kirm

Given it a spin a few times and through headphones and its sounding great solid release happy I waited for Aphex day to listen to it - what a day ??

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Friendly Stranger said:

Great EP, a bit short

Maybe it's actually an album and the rest of the tracks unlock later today!!

(I mean, it's almost the same price as an album!)