IGNORED

What is your expectation about the next album

o00o

currently he (as the tuss) is creating a fusion of the analord era enhancing it with the piano stuff and drill n bass stuff of drukqs. what will be next? cunningham said something about some plans on a full length movie in one of his last interviews.

i could imagine a full length movie like cremaster that makes some kind of album like the greedy baby dvd by plaid but more in a complete movie and not really separated video clips

i assume richard has enough money to do it

it would totally blow everybody away and could be the next big thing

it would also explain why aphex didn't release something under his aphex alias for so long. It would really be something new. Maybe he also had to cut his hair to fit into some of the costumes

ok this is just a wild theory by me but it would make sense

what do you expect?

Guest Kenneth172
currently he (as the tuss) is creating a fusion of the analord era enhancing it with the piano stuff and drill n bass stuff of drukqs. what will be next? cunningham said something about some plans on a full length movie in one of his last interviews.

i could imagine a full length movie like cremaster that makes some kind of album like the greedy baby dvd by plaid but more in a complete movie and not really separated video clips

it would also explain why aphex didn't release something under his aphex alias for so long. It would really be something new. Maybe he also had to cut his hair to fit into some of the costumes

what do you expect?

I reckon he's skint after blowing all his cash (from remixes) on military memorabilia and antique synthesizers. Just a hunch...

Guest addictedtopainmeds

what do you expect?

i want a box set of at least 6 double cds containing his unselected ambient works....sigh....

its cool how tuss combined analord and drukqs sounds, i think we will see a more matured version of this next time.

what about the tuss being something like melodies on mars? a second rejected warp album due to the fact it had not the commercial potential warp wanted to have but this time he thought "fuck it I am going to release it anyway"

that would also explain the strange comment about a new aphex album by the warp guy last year

Guest AOOproductions

All I know is he's been touring a lot more recently and that could mean something. But I don't think his Tuss releases’ tells us shit about what he will make next, for all we know he made those tracks as early as 2001-2002. Honestly I think he's just a lazy bastard who's tired of having to be the be all and end all of the electronic music community... and he's a rich motherfucker. It really wouldn't surprise me if he just puts out some small releases here and there under different names and tours until he's 40ish and then just completely stops all together.

On a lighter note though, SAW3 would be great :ok:

Why would Richard want to stop? There can only be three reasons for him to do so...

1. He loses the inspiration, the Aphex touch, or somehow becomes unable to make music that he regards as good enough for release. Very unlikely really, considering the sheer quantity and diversity of the amazing things he's done already. As long as he does'nt do too much dope...

2. He somehow loses all his money and equipment, but even then he is Richard D. James, and anyone would be honoured to borrow him their instruments.

3. He loses his interest in the music, or finds other things to do that interest him more. Again, unlikely - Aphex' music consists of some of the better stuff this world has to offer, and should stay a great inspiration, especially for the man himself. I don't think he'll ever stop making music, it's simply his nature.

And, as long as there's letters in the alphabet, he can release stuff through an iffinity of different monikers. At no risk to his reputation, and with no hype or expectations from the crowd. There's no way to stop him from doing that, he is Rich after all.

I hope the next project will be an Aphex Twin one, and something completely new at that. Also, it would be awesome if he did a 12 hour long DJ mix in the week before release. The URL could be iwantsex.at or milkman.tit or something similar. Although he probably doesn't want to rip autechre off like that, it would be awesome!

Why would Richard want to stop? There can only be three reasons for him to do so...

1. He loses the inspiration, the Aphex touch, or somehow becomes unable to make music that he regards as good enough for release. Very unlikely really, considering the sheer quantity and diversity of the amazing things he's done already. As long as he does'nt do too much dope...

2. He somehow loses all his money and equipment, but even then he is Richard D. James, and anyone would be honoured to borrow him their instruments.

3. He loses his interest in the music, or finds other things to do that interest him more. Again, unlikely - Aphex' music consists of some of the better stuff this world has to offer, and should stay a great inspiration, especially for the man himself. I don't think he'll ever stop making music, it's simply his nature.

And, as long as there's letters in the alphabet, he can release stuff through an iffinity of different monikers. At no risk to his reputation, and with no hype or expectations from the crowd. There's no way to stop him from doing that, he is Rich after all.

I hope the next project will be an Aphex Twin one, and something completely new at that. Also, it would be awesome if he did a 12 hour long DJ mix in the week before release. The URL could be iwantsex.at or milkman.tit or something similar. Although he probably doesn't want to rip autechre off like that, it would be awesome!

read the rules

next album is gonna sound like analord + tuss + drukqs + tahnaiya russell + saw 2 + classics + polygon window + quaristice + dimmu borgir + the ace of clubs + drexciya + matt bianco + dopplereffekt + trojan fader style. it's gonna be epic.

He has nothing left to prove except that he can keep people hankering after the slightest bleep that might have made, past or present. Learn to be happy with what you have got. Probably the most pointless thread ever. Im never coming back here. Its getting really pathetic.

Since mixing Drukqs + Analords together to create The Tuss, a new release will need to be a new sound altogether which I believe he is most certainly capable of doing, and if a release does come out, the sound + direction + style will be completely different, though still managing to maintain his trademark techniques when writing and producing music.

Guest Kenneth172
its cool how tuss combined analord and drukqs sounds, i think we will see a more matured version of this next time.

what about the tuss being something like melodies on mars?

crap

Archived