IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

Guest Enter a new display name

It took me a while to figure it was not Sylvester Stallone in this picture, I admit it...

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going through God of War: Ghost of Sparta on hard right now. Once I beat it I just have to complete the challenge of the gods and "ding", platinum trophy.

Guest Roksen Creek

Final Fantasy Tactics: does this game requires any skill or it's just luck?

Grind grind grind

Or get ninjas

If you don't do either of those, it does require a fair bit of skill/thought.

give it to Reddit, they'll turn it into an adviceanimal in no time

oh, what am I playing. still Stalker. stalkers gonna stalk.

Which one? SoC, Clear Sky, or Call of Pripyat?

I just finished CoP last night for the first time.

Just started playing The Secret World yesterday, and it looks good! Feels a bit too much to start a MMO in the summer, and I've heard it's hard as hell to get relly into, so I have my doubts, but for now I'm happy. Anybody else plays TSW?

I went to Agroprom. fun times in the catacombs. place is fucking creepy as.

related note: the M203 underbarrel grenade has a HUGE blast radius. when I'm not nuking myself to oblivion like a noob, it's my weapon of choice in taking out controllers. you can't aim for shit when they're distorting your vision with psi-damage. just remember to be careful when deploying an M203 in a tight corridor...

I find the easiest way to kill those shirtless mongoloids is to actually run right towards them and stab the shit out of them. As counter-intuitive as that approach may seem, Controllers cannot attack you up close, at least in SoC.

bought Rayman: Origins this weekend for $20. first console game i've played in over a year, and it is amazing, like a souped-up earthworm jim + yoshi's island.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

What a boring game. Why can't there be any good games in the summer...

I usually like Tom Clancy games because they are somewhat tactical. But this just seems like a Gears Of War clone. And I hate Gears Of War.

Guest AcrossCanyons

Pokemon Diamond. Plunged some serious hours into it over the past month. Tackling the Elite 4/Champion now with a team of Roserade, Drapion, Steelix, Octillery, Ambipom and Chimecho.

Might have to invest in Pokemon Black/White after this. I forget how much fun these games can be.

started over in F:NV ULTIMATE EDITION YEWAUUUHHH

Up to lvl 13 and haven't entered New Vegas yet. Im playing this time without using the radio at all, the ambient soundtrack is mesmerizing.

bought and beat the walking dead: episode 1 within an hour or so, well worth it. will probably check out ep2 tonight.

bought Rayman: Origins this weekend for $20. first console game i've played in over a year, and it is amazing, like a souped-up earthworm jim + yoshi's island.

It's an amazing game, and hard as hell, which is always welcome in this day of player hand-holding that seems to have become the norm.

Tricky Treasure is a bastard, but I love him.

Guest Roksen Creek

There was one treasure chest chase on Rayman Origins that had a bug, it annoyed me so much I stopped playing.

A great game other than that though.

looking to start a party on XBL tonight for either

Battlefield 3

Borderlands

Mercenaries 2

Halo Reach

Bad Company 2

Left4Dead 1

pm me if interested here or on XBL

Guest bitroast

There was one treasure chest chase on Rayman Origins that had a bug, it annoyed me so much I stopped playing.

A great game other than that though.

I totally don't get Rayman Origins. All the enemies just stand there motionless while you run past everything. I love platformers,... But I just don't get this game:/

Archived