IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

luke, goddamnit, i was just correcting jules and, in doing so, suggesting, in a pervvy way, as a lame joke, that you're probably also wrong in thinking that they are friends, who where, you know, just hanging on the beach together kicking eachothers faces for laughs. i mean, it's got family photo written all over it. and it obviouisly wasn't purposeful, she just just got a little too close, that's all. not to mention, it's just like a brother to laugh at his sisters expense...

qm.gifqm.gifg132472405821871587.jpg

luke, goddamnit, i was just correcting jules and, in doing so, suggesting, in a pervvy way, as a lame joke, that you're probably also wrong in thinking that they are friends, who where, you know, just hanging on the beach together kicking eachothers faces for laughs. i mean, it's got family photo written all over it. and it obviouisly wasn't purposeful, she just just got a little too close, that's all. not to mention, it's just like a brother to laugh at his sisters expense...

Is that a man or a woman? I've seen pics of this person multiple times, and I've never been able to put my finger on which it is.

if you're reading this on dec 31, you probably didn't go out, so in the slim chance that you WISH you had gone out tonight, this might help remind you of the smooth decision you've made this evening :sup:

screenshot4.jpg

and @impy, it's all good, i still love ya like a brother. if that dude who kicked his accomplice in the face actually is my old friend (jack), then it could definitely just be a friend - jack used to take groups of 6-10 people out on long road trips and do large amounts of drugs with them a few times a year. interesting dude, always too happy for his own good, would occasionally somersault at people upon meeting them, etc

jack, interesting dude, always too happy for his own good, would occasionally somersault at people upon meeting them, etc

that's exactly how i would describe myself minus the secret compartmnent in my leg that lights shine out of

Is that a man or a woman? I've seen pics of this person multiple times, and I've never been able to put my finger on which it is.

it's obv a girl, dude. with a really strong jaw line

it's obv a girl-dude.

Archived