IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think spilling jizz on the floor is more an embarrassment than a primordial sin, but that's just me. *scrubs spots on his carpet*

have a Funny Picture

0fCNu.gif

original.jpg

PK3Ia.gif

ANsqU.gif

lol

I think spilling jizz on the floor is more an embarrassment than a primordial sin, but that's just me. *scrubs spots on his carpet*

have a Funny Picture

0fCNu.gif

White supremacist kitty?

Hey, good work on "it's" though--have to give them that

they'd probably put "it's" for anything though.

stopped clock innit

y4swJ.jpg

yes, because horrible deformities are hilarious

Yeah, funny how it's not a deformity, nor should that word ever be used to describe it.

I know it's a genetic condition, but they are making fun of the obvious deformities the condition causes - or are you saying that's what a normal human head should look like?

Don't be so quick to slag me off before thinking about whether I might actually be right in my criticism.

I'm not sure what Animorphs are, and therefore have insufficient context to participate in lols

I mean, I can gather what Animorphs are from etymology and the illustration, but I'm not sure why it's funny.

It would be funnier if there was a gif of snoop morphing into a dogg like in that old music video and then the dogg morphed into a lion.

I haven't seen a Scholastic book for 20 years.

Please help.

Please.

Archived