azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_lfn3achuLY1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

tha's not funny :(

unless it was just a satirical shopper

which i doubt :(

No its not, Im laughing at the ignorance. Its actually cause a bit of a stir.

Sorry for link to some shitty gossip mag

Pretty ironic though, family shield, to shield good family's from family's that are gay.

that is one gay-ass baby

I find it funny because American families feel that gay culture is something that they feel their families need to protected from. Can I get a great big WTF?

I find it funny because American families feel that gay culture is something that they feel their families need to protected from. Can I get a great big WTF?

yeah dude but that's why it's not funny, you see. it's sad and depressing and anger-inducing.

4347_4d0a.jpeg

c9178674-b809-4d0b-8a05-18365d9593e2.gif

Someone explain to me in great detail why these two pictures are funny?

1. Because they say black men eat a lot of KFC. Or are the only people you ever see there. There's no such thing as a KFC in my country, so I'm really not sure, but I have read about it. Either way seeing President Obama in front of a bucket of fried chicken could be interpreted as funny.

2. Because cat GIFs always score on the internet.

yeah dude but that's why it's not funny, you see. it's sad and depressing and anger-inducing.

The humour is in the absurdity. Not everyone needs to be as miserable as you.

Archived