IGNORED

Steinvord Speculation

YELLOW

A Spanish guy who's 22 and who turned down an offer to sign with Planet Mu. For some hilarious reason I can't remember. Was it because he didn't own a CD burner or something? lols occurred

EDIT: I still want to know who the ascii penis guy was though

Edited by Ascdi

A Spanish guy who's 22 and who turned down an offer to sign with Planet Mu. For some hilarious reason I can't remember. Was it because he didn't own a CD burner or something? lols occurred

EDIT: I still want to know who the ascii penis guy was though

I remember this. There was a thread on Planet Mu, but the forums don't exist anymore. The whole thing just doesn't add up. Imagine you are 17-18 and get contacted by Planet Mu, and all you do is reply back with some sort of troll reply. And as you said, all of this while never revealing your identity... nonsense.

Don't take this the wrong way but I can't believe some of you are still banging on about who Steinvord is. Perplexing.

Do some of you see it as a challenge to find out? Like its a game or a puzzle to solve? Maybe that's part of the fun.

I think if I was Richard (an eccentric, millionaire) I'd probably do the same just for entertainment value. You know he reads these threads (perhaps that's part of it). He must read these threads for a laugh. Surely.

Also, when everything is said in done.... there is 29 pages in a thread called Steinvord SPECUALTION. WTF IS SPECUALTION!

a us citizen trying to do spelling?

boom

he still does? I mean for me the final bit of proof was already discovered a while ago with the BMI publishing rights belonging to Richard D James. That's funny, confusion and stone-walling is Rephlex's favorite game to play at the moment.

Has anyone found the publishing rights info for Steinvord?

not that i know of, how did someone find the BMI thing for the Tuss in the first place? Also maybe the Tuss was made before Aphex was divorced, so he didn't try to hide the finances of who it was. Could providing proof that RDJ is involved in steinvord get him in legal trouble? if so i don't want to continue counting up exhibits

not that i know of, how did someone find the BMI thing for the Tuss in the first place? Also maybe the Tuss was made before Aphex was divorced, so he didn't try to hide the finances of who it was. Could providing proof that RDJ is involved in steinvord get him in legal trouble? if so i don't want to continue counting up exhibits

I'm sure he's fine.

And I think typically when a couple splits either party is not entitled to moneys/salaries earned above and beyond the level that existed at the time of divorce. I think it is rare that payments such as alimony are re-calculated when either party gets a raise after the divorce. For example if your salary is 50,000/annum at the time of divorce, alimony should be calculated off of that regardless if you get a raise to 200,000/annum after that. (At least in my country...)

Additionally, any physical assets gained after a divorce are entitled to the purchaser only, the other party has no rights over new assets aquired after divorce.

So what I'm saying is that RDJ's divorce if he did in fact get one should have literally zero bearing on his releasing of music.

Edited by StephenG

he still does? I mean for me the final bit of proof was already discovered a while ago with the BMI publishing rights belonging to Richard D James. That's funny, confusion and stone-walling is Rephlex's favorite game to play at the moment.

http://www.myspace.com/steinvord

I love the thought of WATMM conspiracy theory threads being used in litigation, especially in court.

her lawyer is going to play untitled, back to back with drukqs tracks, proceed with quoting awepittance, and rich is gonna be fucked.

http://www.myspace.com/steinvord

Oh no! All the tracks belong to Rupert Murdoch now. :(

So what I'm saying is that RDJ's divorce if he did in fact get one should have literally zero bearing on his releasing of music.

is your opinion that he was bullshitting in the spanish interview he did where he said it was having an impact on him releasing music? I'm willing to go there as well i suppose, that it could just be more silly lies

is your opinion that he was bullshitting in the spanish interview he did where he said it was having an impact on him releasing music? I'm willing to go there as well i suppose, that it could just be more silly lies

In like the next interview he said he wasn't even married.

It let slip through the track Alspacka - http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyID=8997536&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

and also Death Fuck - http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyID=8997471&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID