IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

On 10/25/2023 at 7:29 AM, o00o said:

Scavengers Reign is one of the best animated series I have seen for years

Max Teases Original Sci-Fi Adult Animated Series 'Scavengers Reign' |  Animation Magazine

interested.

10 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Cabinet Of Curiosities

I watched the Panos Cosmatos one because, well, it's Panos Cosmatos. I don't really have any interest in the rest.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, perunamuusi said:

Jury Duty is insane. Excellent.

This looks really interesting. 

7 hours ago, aencre said:

A bunch of friends have worked on this, I'm curious how well they come through.

as animators? 

14 hours ago, DyeMyBlueBlack said:

Bodies (Netflix) - four detectives in four different eras investigate the same crime…

tried this and found it kinda cheese. reminded me a lot of the episode squeeze

Spoiler

also: first suspect (the photographer) comes onto the detective which made me wonder if that was genuine or part of that guy trying to throw the detective off.

On 10/26/2023 at 10:12 AM, aderei said:

Almost good...almost very annoying....mostly I felt the latter 

23 hours ago, Nebraska said:

tried this and found it kinda cheese. reminded me a lot of the episode squeeze

Im surprised, I’m picky and thought it was pretty good

Edited by DyeMyBlueBlack

On 10/24/2023 at 2:29 PM, o00o said:

Max Teases Original Sci-Fi Adult Animated Series 'Scavengers Reign' |  Animation Magazine

This is great.

I want an avatar style adaptation now.

43 minutes ago, GORDO said:

want an avatar style adaptation now

Yeah that would be really great- like the technology of avatar but with some psychedelic dark sci-fi tale 

I really want to see it, but it's not out here in Europe yet. I'm having some moral quarrels pirating this one.

I guess I'm waiting, so the creators will get something back out of it.

Edited by Silent Member
  • Like 1

On 10/24/2023 at 3:29 PM, o00o said:

Checked it out last night, wound up watching all six of the available episodes. Such a cool and imaginative sci-fi series. Also, it’s nice to see some animation outside of Japan that’s not targeting adolescents. I was pretty skeptical about it after hearing how HBO’s Velma turned out, but this is really cool so far.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, o00o said:

I wonder if this is any good

Raised by Wolves - Rotten Tomatoes

it’s not. interesting ideas and moments, some really unique but most were just rehashed mashups of scifi tropes. they had no real plan and it really shows and hurts the momentum towards the end of S1 and becomes terribly clear in S2. 2nd half of S2 was just garbage.

Edited by auxien
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, GORDO said:

It got cancelled so...

First season was cool. Didn't enjoy the second as much.

ah thx for the info. its really hard to tell from the trailer 

4 minutes ago, auxien said:

it’s not. interesting ideas and moments, some really unique but most were just rehashed mashups of scifi tropes. they had no real plan and it really shows and hurts the momentum towards the end of S1 and becomes terribly clear in S2.

ah ok. it looks like a nice idea for a movie but I guess you can't stretch the premise along several seasons 

Edited by o00o
  • Like 1

Just finished Station Eleven.  Had no idea of its existence until randomly seeing it on a streaming service.  Thoroughly enjoyed it.  I'm a sucker for post-apacolypse sci fi, and it's a very emotional watch.  

• Like 2

That new series of Time on BBC,absolutely amazing, got me right in the town criers , it was better than the first one and that wasn't too shabby, Bella Ramsey from The Last Of Us was brilliant in it among other great performances 

• Like 1

marvel avengers and loki spoiler: 

Disney is in trouble as the main antagonist they are currently building for their next major Avengers movie faces legal charges and now they might get rid of him having to rewrite their next blockbuster: 
https://variety.com/2023/film/features/marvel-jonathan-majors-problem-the-marvels-reshoots-kang-1235774940/amp/

I am pretty curios if they just do some sort of faceswap or if they kill him entirely 

Edited by o00o
  • Farnsworth 1