IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Seasons 2 to 8 are simply perfect IMHO.

I'm no Simpsons connoisseur by any stretch of the imagination but I've been catching random episodes lately and there's plenty of definitely newer episodes that I thought were pretty good. 

Man, that new Black Mirror choose your own adventure episode sure didn’t work.

I thought it was a decent way to blow 2 hours but I don’t ever see myself “watching” it again. Also apparently if you do nothing it will exhaust all possible paths on its own.

I thought it was a decent way to blow 2 hours but I don’t ever see myself “watching” it again. Also apparently if you do nothing it will exhaust all possible paths on its own.

Which, supposedly, ends up being 5 hours long

I liked the concept at first but it kinda wore thin after twoing-and-throwing down paths. I just wanted to see the conclusion in the end. Would have loved if they immersed it more within the game world.

I liked the concept at first but it kinda wore thin after twoing-and-throwing down paths. I just wanted to see the conclusion in the end. Would have loved if they immersed it more within the game world.

Right! Also, I hated that there were dead ends that forced you to make other choices.

Right! Also, I hated that there were dead ends that forced you to make other choices.

Isn’t that the nature of the format though? In every Choose Your Own Adventure I ever read you would die in multiple paths and be redirected to a prior decision.

Some games would be pretty brutal and end there and then (especially with RPG elements and your character just gets to 0HP). I would just put bookmarks or fold page corners on choices I thought were important. I'm glad they didn't make you go from start to finish in the episode each time to be honest. I thought the episode was good, not crazy ground breaking (this must have been done before surely).

006031f7.jpg

another "making a murderer" type documentary that deals with the "did he kill her not despite all this overwhelming evidence" type show that also- seems to have more episodes than necessary.

starcade+intro.jpg

hilarious "game show" about video games from 1982. you answer some questions for a chance to play an arcade game and whoever gets the highest points at the end wins- their own arcade machine. 

Edited by Nebraska

Watching Taxi S1..i knew it existed, but actually never could be bothered. saw the orson welles/ andi kaufman interview

..so i checked it out..well, it's different..no that funny, some moral undertone..

additional

the Orville S2..uhm..a bit slow@times and the whole relation thingy gets a bit to pungent..

Edited by iococoi

^I had hopes for The Orville S1 and kept trying but just too much cringe and not enough actually enjoying things that happened in any way, gave up after a few episodes, doubt I'll even try S2

Been watching a bit of The Twilight Zone on  Syfy as one does for New Year's Eve/Day. And catching up on South Park and Family Guy and any other relatively mindless laughs I can get lately.

too many new shows & time off = The Sopranos

S02 with Big Pussy, Richie Aprile's "Manson Lamps" & the Bevilaqua (sp?) kid incident, s03 with Ralphie, Aprile Jnr, all while Uncle Jnr, Sil, Paulie Walnuts & the Soprano clan bicker & argue (is this an east-coast tradition btw?)

5 or 6th repeat, still tremendous, thank you merka

too many new shows & time off = The Sopranos

S02 with Big Pussy, Richie Aprile's "Manson Lamps" & the Bevilaqua (sp?) kid incident, s03 with Ralphie, Aprile Jnr, all while Uncle Jnr, Sil, Paulie Walnuts & the Soprano clan bicker & argue (is this an east-coast tradition btw?)

5 or 6th repeat, still tremendous, thank you merka

The dream-sequence-heavy finale of Season 2 ("Funhouse") is probably my favorite episode of The Sopranos and one of my favorite episodes of anything. Tony's surreal dreams, with Big Pussy being the fish and the little car and toilet paper, are the best. Really opened my eyes to a certain kind of storytelling when I originally saw it. 

I'm wondering if this series will shed any new light on this criminal, it seems to focus mostly on victims' accounts of abuse, and his ex-wife. They didn't even get to hold this screening before a gun threat was made against the venue.

IMG-2898.jpg

I'm wondering if this series will shed any new light on this criminal, it seems to focus mostly on victims' accounts of abuse, and his ex-wife. They didn't even get to hold this screening before a gun threat was made against the venue.

IMG-2898.jpg

watching this right now. i never listened to this guys music except the space jam song which i really dislike because i find it so arrogant to think you can defy gravity and fly. and to even wrap it in the guise of a religious song just speaks volumes of this culture. at one point, they show a scene where kids are singing his song (i believe i can fly) in church, then the next clip is him getting him private area groped. this, in a nutshell, is american society. we want the pie, and we need to eat it, and get another. we create our own criminals, and we deserve the criminals we get.