IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

On 8/16/2022 at 5:32 PM, cruising for burgers said:

nahhh it's pretty lame you got that right...

@J3FF3R00?

All this talk about it made me want to watch it again (for the third time… f the h8rz) so I’m doing it at the same time as catching up on Better Call Saul. Hill House is incredible and I seriously feel bad for you if you didn’t enjoy it. It’s especially better the second and third time when you know what happened before the beginning of the first episode AND when you know about all of the hidden ghosts . That shit is so fucking fun. 

Spoiler

And the red room

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Like 1

"The Stand" (2020),  Anyone see this one?  Just about finished it.  Gotta say I actually liked it quite a bit - which is surprising because it looks like it's rated pretty badly.  It's like a mix of Devil's Advocate and Lost and throw in the apocalypse.  If you are always on the lookout for Sci Fi's like I am, this one is worth a try.

image.jpeg.69aa91b3649152043b39c47189d73881.jpeg

Netflix just dropped a bonus episode of Sandman  

On 8/19/2022 at 3:01 PM, cruising for burgers said:

the Sandman - what's wrong with this aspect ratio? looks like it's vertically stretched... or is it just my rip?

It’s intentional 

https://variety.com/2022/artisans/news/the-sandman-netflix-aspect-ratio-1235334453/amp/

• Thanks 1

The 4th entry in the loosely connected Greg “Garcia-verse” with the same traveling cast of actors, the humor is most similar to Raising Hope, with its 2 leads in different roles, but they can say whatever now bc it’s streaming. You have to download Freevee (Amazon) to watch it, great subtle references to Raising Arizona and Breaking Bad. Waiting for Jason Lee to show up eventually.

F2268EBD-0E45-4DA8-A696-6DD477EAD358.jpeg

21 hours ago, lyst said:

"The Stand" (2020),  Anyone see this one?  Just about finished it.  Gotta say I actually liked it quite a bit - which is surprising because it looks like it's rated pretty badly.  It's like a mix of Devil's Advocate and Lost and throw in the apocalypse.  If you are always on the lookout for Sci Fi's like I am, this one is worth a try.

image.jpeg.69aa91b3649152043b39c47189d73881.jpeg

1994 Stand or nothin'.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2022 at 11:16 PM, cruising for burgers said:

Locke & Key s03 - cheesy af, cliché dialogues, lots of sappy filler,  atrocious acting... I keep watching it though cause the overall idea pretty neat... good show to watch while browsing the intrawebs...

demons and shit...

Spoiler

things start happening after the 3rd episode... Anyway 3 filler ep's on an 8 ep's show is too much... pretty cool sometimes but also quite duuhhh... good way to wrap things up on the last ep although it was annoying af cause it kept repeating the same formula over and over... give me this or I'll kill him... give me that or I'll kill her... rinse and repeat...??‍♂️

first season of Only Murders In The Building was great fun. 

i watched Inside Job on Netflix a couple months ago and it was pretty good.

started Severance and like 4 or 5 episodes in but it’s …just okay. not bad, but feels awful tryhard, but it has its moments. hoping to be a bit surprised eventually.

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

The Rehearsal is still great.

Two episodes deep in Station Eleven, I'm not sure if I like it or not. It's good, but then there's stuff where I'm busy rolling my eyes and then it's good again. I'll keep watching because there's potential, but it stinks of intolerable "intellectual" snobbery.

Edited by Silent Member

I just watched the last two episodes of full house because my friend was telling me how bad they were. 

Spoilers, but whatever, Michelle falls off her horse and gets a head injury and can't remember anything. Then she does. All of the characters there all being sappy and being their full house selves. 

There, now you don't have to watch it.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, auxien said:

started Severance and like 4 or 5 episodes in but it’s …just okay. not bad, but feels awful tryhard, but it has its moments. hoping to be a bit surprised eventually.

burger.png

Edited by cruising for burgers
we need a triple patty for that comment alone... ?
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Nebraska said:

3407.jpg?preset=pstr300

this was terrible. not sure, but i think this is aimed at very young kids because it's basically a cartoon. 

not good

The only real reason to watch seems to be the d-list villains she’ll face, which would never make it into a movie. 

So not long to go until Rings Of Power. Reading the comments section of the YouTube official trailers has been a blast. Wow Tolkien fan boys are a strange bunch….thats putting it mildly ?

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, beerwolf said:

So not long to go until Rings Of Power. Reading the comments section of the YouTube official trailers has been a blast. Wow Tolkien fan boys are a strange bunch….thats putting it mildly ?

I have not seen or read anything about it, but I am looking forward to it. Hopefully Amazon have figured out how to encode 4k hdr. Wheel of Time looked really fucked up when I watched it.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nebraska said:

3407.jpg?preset=pstr300

this was terrible. not sure, but i think this is aimed at very young kids because it's basically a cartoon. 

not good

Very young kids probably don't know what an Attorney is though. I'm guessing if I watch this. It won't be explained to me either 

10 hours ago, beerwolf said:

are you familiar with vara dark? she's a youtuber that basically relishes on the failures of "woke" media. rings of power is her white whale.

before that it was the arrowverse. and before that it was G4.

Edited by Nebraska

the Sandman - why is it always the sixteen hundreds in the dreaming realm? doesn't make any sense... there's no industrial revolution or whatever... no tech... no cars... no cell phones... just dragons and smeaguls and hobbits and shit...

Anyway, I'm on the third ep and it's quite entertaining... looking forward to see where it goes...

edit:

why would they cast this bag of dicks to play the raven's voice I don't even... ??‍♂️

index.jpg

Edited by cruising for burgers
  • Haha 1