IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Yeah a bigger group of cunts you couldn't find, it's absolutely amazing

Safdies character is an awful cunt, has me in stitches 😆

Sorry I should probably clarify I'm replying to a post about The Curse

• Like 1

Neo Genesis Evangelion goes off these weird philosophical tangents close to the end. It didn't expect this. Currently watching EP20  

• Big Brain 1

48 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

hope you're watching it in 1080p on a big screen...

the image is cropped on the side as it was produced for TVs. Its not that good of a picture 

Cocksucker!

The jury will now retire to the whores rooms where they will deliberate

You Cocksucker!

Open the whores rooms and get them fucking!!

You Fucking Cocksucker!

The sale of whisky rises, the sale Of Cunt plummets

You fucking cunting cocksucker!!!

Arrrrre you deeeeead!

Deadwood is lols

• Like 1

finished The Curse. Was great, never seen anything like that. felt uncomfortable in a way that was just like an amplified version of the way i normally feel. definitely got that safdie heightened reality thing that made uncut gems stand out

1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

This series is really back with a vengeance, they bet the farm on it

I watched the first 7 seasons but stopped watching maybe at the beginning of season 8 because after the whole Negan / Glen thing it was just hard to enjoy the same way. Can someone please spoil the last few seasons of TWD and tell me what happened after? Also, I’m assuming it wasn’t worth continuing (it was just feeling like a super cheese fest) after where I dropped out but let me know if I should have kept watching. 

I guess what it kept feeling like was “the good guys find a new gang of bad guys that they eventually have to go to war with and rinse and repeat… but never mind the zombies in the background”.

The Old Man. this started out strong with some really good tension, but by the last 2 episodes had lost its momentum, I was starting to zone out. it's a pretty typical cat and mouse spy thriller, with the bonus of having Jeff Bridges & Lithgow as the leads. those 2 are the main reason to give this a shot.

• Like 1

anyone watch the start of True Detective Night Country? trailer makes it look good but not sure if it’s worth signing up for Max for a couple months or whatever…

• Like 1
  • Big Brain 1

3 hours ago, auxien said:

anyone watch the start of True Detective Night Country? trailer makes it look good but not sure if it’s worth signing up for Max for a couple months or whatever…

Thanks for the reminder I nearly missed that 

Just finished Scavengers Reign, which I had to pirate since it's not possible to watch legally over here, great work HBOmax, big brained stuff.

Anyway, absolutely amazing. Loved it. I hope we get more seasons, if not, instant classic. Big round of applause.

Also finished the Curse, which was pretty good, didn't care much for the ending.

Started Odd Taxi, only two episodes in, but this seems really neat.

• Like 2

On 1/15/2024 at 3:31 AM, J3FF3R00 said:

I watched the first 7 seasons but stopped watching maybe at the beginning of season 8 because after the whole Negan / Glen thing it was just hard to enjoy the same way. Can someone please spoil the last few seasons of TWD and tell me what happened after? Also, I’m assuming it wasn’t worth continuing (it was just feeling like a super cheese fest) after where I dropped out but let me know if I should have kept watching. 

I guess what it kept feeling like was “the good guys find a new gang of bad guys that they eventually have to go to war with and rinse and repeat… but never mind the zombies in the background”.

I realky liked the whole Negan thing, but I didn't like the whole Alpha/Whisperers thing, so made it to season 10 before finally giving up two seasons from the end!

• Like 1

On 1/15/2024 at 6:21 PM, auxien said:

brutal opening scene

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 1/15/2024 at 8:21 PM, auxien said:

anyone watch the start of True Detective Night Country?

Yes. Definitely following through, feels like S1.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mattthegoone said:

Decet first episode of True Detective, I gave up on s2&3 so hopefully this one maintains standards. S1 was excellent

i never tried S2 but i loved S3, it took some time to get where it was going but i enjoyed it once i gathered where it was heading and enjoyed the trip.

20 minutes ago, dcom said:

Yes. Definitely following through, feels like S1.

On 1/15/2024 at 10:21 AM, auxien said:

started it (sunday) and not sure how i felt about the first episode. kinda.... did not like but will try episode 2 coz i love jodie foster

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

started it (sunday) and not sure how i felt about the first episode. kinda.... did not like but will try episode 2 coz i love jodie foster

32 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

:cisfor: same

yeah same here too. elements are there but the tone felt off in a lot of ways & the episode felt hella info-dumpy (probably had 2 or 3 episodes of material crammed into it). was leaning hard on the 'oh lookit all the drama we're setting up!' & too many wannabe horror vibes. the CGI was pretty shit too. i'll see how the next few episodes play out, i signed up for a month so :cat:

• Like 1