IGNORED

Wes Anderson - Moonrise Kingdom

Redruth

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Franklin

i bet he crafted the ideas/conceived of the character traits etc. back when he wrote tennebaums.

will still be great... i hate that article because i really like wes anderson.

i dont really like his shit, i saw 'the life aquatic' and 'the royal tenenbaums' and didnt really get the humour atall. i know alot of people are into but it bored the shit out of me. bill murray kind of made the life aquatic bearable because i loved him. i turned bottle rocket off after 30 minutes, couldnt even finish it.

I never find his films particularly funny but I really like them. I guess cos the characters are usually pretty dorky, and I'm pretty dorky. They're misfits, and not in a way that anyone anywhere ever thinks is cool.

I think Fantastic Mr Fox is definitely his funniest though. It's the only one I'd class as a comedy. I consider the rest dramas. I also really liked Darjeeling Limited.

Guest AcrossCanyons

I never find his films particularly funny but I really like them.

I think Fantastic Mr Fox is definitely his funniest though. It's the only one I'd class as a comedy.

His humor is very dry to the point it's hard to class it as comedy.

I've loved everything he's put out and I'm sure i'll love this.

i dont really like his shit, i saw 'the life aquatic' and 'the royal tenenbaums' and didnt really get the humour atall. i know alot of people are into but it bored the shit out of me. bill murray kind of made the life aquatic bearable because i loved him. i turned bottle rocket off after 30 minutes, couldnt even finish it.

Yeah, if you don't really see the humour there'll be little there to grab you and keep you watching.

I love Wes Anderson's films, but I can totally relate with regard to Bottle Rocket. It's easily one of his worst films, in my opinion. At least it pales compared to the others.

looks nice! it`s probably gonna have a sweet soundtrack too. i already want that french song that`s in the beginning of the trailer.

bottle rocket was shit...also didn`t like darjeeling/rushmore too much...tennenbaums/fox/zisou were great

Guest lullezucht

His quirky hipster humour is cringeworthy, but I like the perfomance of Gene hackman and Murray in some of his movies.

He should be raped by a grumpy bald Scottish fox for that massacred Dahl atrocity.

Archived