IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

and i,m also currently stuck on vicar amelia in bloodborne,does insight make the game harder? i,m level 34 with 12 insight and she,s 2 hit killing me,came close to prey slaughtered a few times tho

Eh it kind of does but it's not like you take more damage or anything like that

and i,m also currently stuck on vicar amelia in bloodborne,does insight make the game harder? i,m level 34 with 12 insight and she,s 2 hit killing me,came close to prey slaughtered a few times tho

Yeah, Insight is not the reason she's fucking you up, she's just difficult. A couple if specific items can be (slightly) helpful on her... Edited by auxien

Yeah, Insight is not the reason she's fucking you up, she's just difficult. A couple if specific items can be (slightly) helpful on her...

i got numbing mist to stop the healing,i,ve tried fire and lightning perks for my axe,i think my biggest problem is not being able to see fuck all when you get close,can hardly tell when an attack is coming

Yeah, spacing is definitely most player's biggest issue with her. You've got the numbing mist in use at least, so you're in the right direction. Spacing and patience are your biggest friends in her fight (you already know this I'm sure) but just focus on those and you can get her. She's certainly a difficult boss by most standards, it's not just you! :)

(Unsolicited advice mode off sorry)

Edited by auxien

Yeah, Insight is not the reason she's fucking you up, she's just difficult. A couple if specific items can be (slightly) helpful on her...

i got numbing mist to stop the healing,i,ve tried fire and lightning perks for my axe,i think my biggest problem is not being able to see fuck all when you get close,can hardly tell when an attack is coming

IIRC, her left arm is a weak spot and will allow you to get a riposte if you attack it enough.

IIRC, her left arm is a weak spot and will allow you to get a riposte if you attack it enough.

now you mention it,she does seem to protect that arm,interesting...,thanks again guys

Beat the main story of FFXV last night, that was a good game. Good story despite some holes, (though those holes seem to be being filled in by the DLC episodes) and Ardyn is a pretty good villain. Now onto the endgame dungeons and finishing all the DLC episodes.

For some reason I've been doing a marathon run of all the Assassin's Creed games. God help me. I've made it through AC2, Brotherhood, Revelations, III (ugh), Black Flag, and am now on the last sequence of Rogue. I'm already installing Unity. I don't know why I'm doing this to myself. 

For some reason I've been doing a marathon run of all the Assassin's Creed games. God help me. I've made it through AC2, Brotherhood, Revelations, III (ugh), Black Flag, and am now on the last sequence of Rogue. I'm already installing Unity. I don't know why I'm doing this to myself. 

Been playing through Ori and the blind forest, pretty good relaxing fare for when i get back from work. challenging enough to be interesting without being annoying aswell. 

lol

I will probably revisit this franchise as well (cos I played them on Xbonks originally and want to replay on PC/Steam) but only up to and including Revelations cos I chose to stop there.

Nintendo Switch has eclipsed the Wii U's lifetime sales in less than a year (no big surprise there; Wii U only sold 12.3 million over 5-ish years).

PS4 has sold 74 million units to date worldwide.

Still playing Arkanoid vs Space Invaders on my phone. Great little game.

The Phone: the true console killer.

Getting into Everspace, and about to return to a run where I'm not too far from reaching the end. As long as I avoid boosting into asteroids, I should be fin—

Seems the Cyberpunk 2077 Twitter has woken up after four years of silence

I also learned today the game world is going to have a technology called Braindance where you can experience emotion and physical sensation through someone else (like Neuromancer's Simstim tech). I guess someone at CDPR is an old school Rephlex fan.

"Whether you’re a die-hard fan of the Dark Souls series, or someone looking to take their first plunge into the series, you can experience an epic, dark fantasy universe stricken by the Curse in stunning, high-definition detail running at 60 FPS, except for Blighttown of course, LMFAO, as if!"

"Whether you’re a die-hard fan of the Dark Souls series, or someone looking to take their first plunge into the series, you can experience an epic, dark fantasy universe stricken by the Curse in stunning, high-definition detail running at 60 FPS, except for Blighttown of course, LMFAO, as if!"

30fps on Switch, which was to be expected.

Kinda curious about 4K/60fps on PS4 Pro... throw in HDR (just imagine) and THAT would be a remaster in my book.