IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

You mean on the New 3DS? Bc it takes Micro SD only.

There are new R4 cards for 3DS, but supposedly they aren't stable (and can only run DS stuff).

Wait, are you saying the "new" 3DS ONLY has MicroSD, and no capacity to play existing 3DS/DS cartridges? That can't be right...

I meant ability to play hacked cards like R4, of course it has a 3DS slot, although it's off centre at the bottom now for some reason.

Oh, I see - yeah, I was surprised when I found out they had R4 cards for 3DS as well - I have two r4 cards for my kids' old DS Lites (we have 4 of them, each a different color), but it's funny - as soon as they could play any game they wanted, they lost interest. I was the same way with my PSP after I installed a custom firmware.

I meant ability to play hacked cards like R4, of course it has a 3DS slot, although it's off centre at the bottom now for some reason.

r4 cards (at least the type i've always used) go in the regular ds cart slots and have micro sd ports in them where you load your roms, not the gba slot that was on the original ds/dslite. did a lil' googlin' and it seems that it should run original ds r4 cards fine

Guest bitroast

Oh, I see - yeah, I was surprised when I found out they had R4 cards for 3DS as well - I have two r4 cards for my kids' old DS Lites (we have 4 of them, each a different color), but it's funny - as soon as they could play any game they wanted, they lost interest. I was the same way with my PSP after I installed a custom firmware.
Oh man there are so many great games on the DS i just would in a billion years'd've discovered if not for that r4 card.

Was always interested in getting a psp for that same reason cos apperantly its a pretty stable snes emu (somethng the ds was never good at handling)

Edited by bitroast

Holy shit. Rerolled mid-game in BOI:Rebirth and almost all of the points were set to damage. The blast from the attack killed almost everything on-screen in one shot.

post-175-0-17625300-1421202686_thumb.png

All the gray stuff is the blast damage.

Holy shit. Rerolled mid-game in BOI:Rebirth and almost all of the points were set to damage. The blast from the attack killed almost everything on-screen in one shot.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-01-13 at 5.00.52 PM.png

so is this you just being completely gdlk at the game and never getting hit or are you just getting amazing drops?

Oh man there are so many great games on the DS i just would in a billion years'd've discovered if not for that r4 card.

Was always interested in getting a psp for that same reason cos apperantly its a pretty stable snes emu (somethng the ds was never good at handling)

yeah i bought most of my fav ds games, but there were a number of gems i would've never heard of or played w/o r4. picross, the daily brain training games, animal crossing, wordmaster. i bought a psp go and tossed whatever cfw you put on it and was playing a few things on it for a while but that shitass hold switch is bunked and keeps falling down into the hold position so inputs don't register :(

i treated it pretty gingerly too

Edited by juiceciuj

Yeah I don't believe the next generation of Nintendo has started until there's a 'proper new' Mario

Likewise I refuse that the PS4 is a thing until it gets Ridge Racer 8

Super Mario 3D World is a 'proper' Mario game - and a really, really good one. It should be the de-facto pack-in for the Wii U.

Joyrex knows what's up.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-01-13 at 5.00.52 PM.png

so is this you just being completely gdlk at the game and never getting hit or are you just getting amazing drops?

I kill mom most games.

killing mom is pretty easy, its isaac thats a bitch, and, for some reason, the advesary. I always lose a couple of hearts to that prick. tbh i usually throw 1/3 games on the first or second floor if i get 1 or 2 useless items.

i just beat xxx and the lamb with ??? im wondering wether i really want to even bother unlocking the lost. ive already sunk 150 hours into this game.

Just discovered Boson X which is a circular-3D-endless-running game, really easy to handle with a real challenge (some levels are really hardcore). Overall nice.

Speaking of Steam, I was thinking to myself why don't we create a WATMM Steam group ? Would be easier to share things, see other games, play with WATMMer etc etc :gamer:

The PSP is an awesome emulator for NEO GEO, CPS 1/2, SNES, NES, SMS, Genesis/Mega Drive - it can do it all!

Just discovered Boson X which is a circular-3D-endless-running game, really easy to handle with a real challenge (some levels are really hardcore). Overall nice.

Speaking of Steam, I was thinking to myself why don't we create a WATMM Steam group ? Would be easier to share things, see other games, play with WATMMer etc etc :gamer:

Boson X is great, I love the simple but brain bending graphics. Worth the 20p I spent on it!

Also yes. setting up a group would be cool, would definitely join. If anyone else has Wreckfest we can do some destruction derby races. :cattears:

killing mom is pretty easy, its isaac thats a bitch, and, for some reason, the advesary. I always lose a couple of hearts to that prick. tbh i usually throw 1/3 games on the first or second floor if i get 1 or 2 useless items.

i just beat xxx and the lamb with ??? im wondering wether i really want to even bother unlocking the lost. ive already sunk 150 hours into this game.

Truth. I just make some decisions along the way that might yield more 'tears up' and 'dmg up' drops. Or get a fuck ton of health. Either way, I can usually make it to the box.

you mean something like this? http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WATMM

I can't join it - invitation only.

Could somebody change the confidentiality parameters of the group ? JR pls ?

I wanna cry a little every time I see this thread pop up . . . I had my PS3 stolen a few months ago and haven't replaced it so I'm missing out on NG of Dark Souls 2 and lots of other games :sad::sad::sad:

Been playing a little of Superbrothers' Sword & Sworcery on my phone though, it's okay so far. But damn I miss a real controller and big games.

you mean something like this? http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WATMM

I can't join it - invitation only.

Could somebody change the confidentiality parameters of the group ? JR pls ?

I didn't set it up...