IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Bloodborne / fallout 4 / metal gear solid v ... Journey / shovel knight

Multiplayer: bloodborne (online), rocket league, mortal konbat x, nidhogg, towerfall, spelunky (especially if someone has vita so player 2 has own screen). N++

All^ pretty different but all v good imo ..

In short. Bloodborne

Yeah, I'm thinking Bloodborne for sure. I don't like Bethesda games so Fallout is off the cards. I have the others in some way or another.

As much as I love Mortal Kombat X the netcode is still a massive pile of arse, which is unfortunate because it's probably the best Mortal Kombat game.

Has anyone tried Until Dawn? I really want to check it out.

Got the Bloodborne DLC ready for me when I get off work in a few hours. Will spend the bulk of the next 30 hours playing it :D

I've heard nothing but good though, a lot of people are saying the new areas are more difficult than the rest of the game. I say, good.

sent using magic space waves

I made a stupid thing to compare your in-game Steam playtime against your friends - http://peerpressure.us/

I wanted to know how much Fallout 4 I'd played compared to my friends - couldn't find an easy way to do it, looked easy enough to make something to do it. Ended up spending 10 hours on this instead of playing Fallout 4. Priorities.

oh wow, thank fk they're doing a HD version of Twilight Princess. that game has not aged well at all.

TP is my favorite game ever, so I had my fingers crossed I could still do motion controlled fishing. we used to get stoned and just do that for hours lol

ahh steam sale :wtf:

bought witcher 3 and my pc can actually play it, YEAH

The controls can be a bit frustrating at times. I thought maybe it's just because I'm using Keyboard & Mouse, but when switched and played it with my Xbox controller, nope, still frustrating, but again, only sometimes. Overall, this is an amazing game. I just wish they would bring back/update the console mod. There's a ton of amazingly fun things that you can do with it. For instance: http://www.pcgamer.com/witcher-3-mod-adds-free-camera-and-unlocks-console/

Anyway, I'm still playing Fallout 4 a ton. I passed level 50 the other day. I haven't died in a long time. Next play-through I'm gonna go above Normal difficulty, I'll probably try the hardest difficulty, actually. I always do my first play-through of games on normal, because that's usually the developer's intended experience.

I logged into WoW last night to do some garrison stuff on all of my characters. Man, this really is the worst WoW expansion so far. I still play it cause it's still fun in ways, but all of the other expansions I've played were definitely better. The new expansion "Legion" looks like it'll fix things up quite well. I can't wait.

Guest bitroast

bloodborne dlc is so good.

largely just more of the same. doesn't reinvent the bloodborne wheel or anything but does add large amount of new content to play with in core game. the new areas are just (is just, i haven't gotten too far) sooo good. the location works really well for a couple-months-down-the-line DLC. feels like a half stitched together memory.

and yeah. it's super hard. haven't felt this level of intimidation from the game since maybe the very initial learning curve in central yarnham or maybe again at rom. it's just.. super hard... feels like running around boletaria palace for the first time and giving up thinking "this stupid game is impossible".

Guest bitroast

Bloodborne dlc is fulfilling me.

miyazaki from e3 2014 ..

"If you remember the Tower of Latria level in Demon's Souls, that's the kind of atmosphere we want to create with Bloodborne."

ye :)

Nintendo NX looking likely to ship in Fall 2016. Hopefully with Zelda and Star Fox Zero, makes sense now they held them back for a decent launch lineup.

http://nintendoinquirer.com/blog/2015/11/30/nintendo-nx-rumored-start-mass-production-next-year/

Star Fox Zero comes out in April for the Wii U

bloodborne dlc is so good.

largely just more of the same. doesn't reinvent the bloodborne wheel or anything but does add large amount of new content to play with in core game. the new areas are just (is just, i haven't gotten too far) sooo good. the location works really well for a couple-months-down-the-line DLC. feels like a half stitched together memory.

and yeah. it's super hard. haven't felt this level of intimidation from the game since maybe the very initial learning curve in central yarnham or maybe again at rom. it's just.. super hard... feels like running around boletaria palace for the first time and giving up thinking "this stupid game is impossible".

Aye, with you on that - the boss on the beach (to avoid spoilers) or the reskinned Cleric Beast are making Elbitras look like a cakewalk...