IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

He's so high in that pic, pupils the size of dinner plates...

In comparing Sean photos old and new, he seems to be enjoying the good life these days - he's completely lost his gauntness and intensity. He now looks like a cheerful, semi-deranged homeless guy that someone dragged in off the street and dressed for the shoot

He's so high in that pic, pupils the size of dinner plates...

In comparing Sean photos old and new, he seems to be enjoying the good life these days - he's completely lost his gauntness and intensity. He now looks like a cheerful, semi-deranged homeless guy that someone dragged in off the street and dressed for the shoot

Sean and Rob seem like such a quality pair of (short as fuck) dudes. At the London Quari gig before it all kicked off they strolled in and were chatting to people. Really fucking amiable. I'm so gay for them. SO GAY.

I'm still butthurt that during the Confield tour before the show, when I went up to talk to Sean, he was like "hey what's up" and then totally ignored me a second later when another fan came up and offered him a toke from his joint. Can't get between a man and his weed, lol.

somebody needs to do a goatse AE cover stat, maybe something pleated like a pleated approach

AE-OVERSTEPS-IMG_3377-Poster.jpg

Edited by baph

pretty stoked, i just found out about him so i've got like 15 albums to digest first hehe

Hope you enjoy them! Those two guys are my favourite band, if you can call them that.

pretty stoked, i just found out about him so i've got like 15 albums to digest first hehe

Be prepared for a wonderful journey. What I would give to listen to autechre with virgin ears

This. Oh wait, we will when the new LP drops. FUCK I want it so badly now!

Great, new ae album, can't wait for awesome fakes that turn out to be better than the real thing

LOL.

You're kidding, right? AE fakes have pretty much always been shite.

What was Fluorescent Grey's famous Untilted leak like? I don't think I ever heard it. I really did myself a disservice by lurking on watmm for years before registering. Missed out on many lols.

Great, new ae album, can't wait for awesome fakes that turn out to be better than the real thing

LOL.

You're kidding, right? AE fakes have pretty much always been shite.

I liked Treale on the oversteps fake