IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Guest Balance
you would have to download a program like Audacity (freeware) load in the mp3, and then use the crop/trim function under editors to turn the entire podcast file into just the autechre track then resave it. Only problem is if you save it as an mp3 you will be 'transcoding' it will make the quality even lower. I'd recommend saving it as an aiff or wave file

Thanks, took me ages though.

Thanks to the other guy for the dirst download too ;)

Bladelores 12:00 eh?

YEEEAAAHH!

That snare is def from some of Quristice-Var tracks like 90101-51-6. The klinglikng-glingl jingle-bells sound is like left paned & fast tape delayed or just repeated sound form the beginning of Etchogon-S.

Both sounds are just transposed a bit.

Edited by xox

They are. If you go to the mixcloud podcast, the track before spl9 starts somewhere at 1:00 and you hear the low noises nd the high pitched things fade away gradually for about 2 minutes into the ae track

They are. If you go to the mixcloud podcast, the track before spl9 starts somewhere at 1:00 and you hear the low noises nd the high pitched things fade away gradually for about 2 minutes into the ae track

Yes, you're right! Found

..with jingle bells at 6:00 Edited by xox

Hmmm, I do not like this at all. But then again I absolutely hate Fermium to this day and like most of the rest of Untilted, so I'm hoping it's just one of the shittier cuts from the album. I think I'm like the only here that was interested in the direction they were moving in with Oversteps. This sounds like a return to Gantz Graf/Quaristice type material, which is not my favorite. Or maybe I'll love it when I hear it in context and full quality, who knows...

it would be so funny if it turned out that glotch made the track and somehow persuaded the podcast person to play it. then the album would turn out as one more step but with wimpier beats... but no. this is legit ae.

Edited by Guest

If rest of the album turn out like this and if this is what they have been doing for the last 3 yrs I'll be very disappointed.

Just listening ts1a, OverMoves, and Q and there's a lot more going on in every single track... A LOT MORE. OMG ts1a!

Usually I can smell the genius of Ae instantly even if i don't like a track at first but not that much here. It sound like Ae but something wrong. Maybe it's me...

lol, it's one track out of 17 and it's borderline 1997 real player sound quality, and mixed with other tracks. I'm excited but I can't give any kind of realistic appraisal of the track and I definitely can't expect a single thing re: the album. Chill pills, take them, everyfuckingbody.