frogs.jpg

Lulsy. Maybe the least scary horror movie I've seen. Frogs hopping around and people falling to their seemingly accidental deaths. The movie tries to spin this into some kind of "nature is revenging" theme but the production and acting are so bad it's just comical. Even the poster is scarier than anything in the actual movie. 5/10 for accidental comedy. Pretty tedious but it's not very long.

frogs.jpg

Lulsy. Maybe the least scary horror movie I've seen. Frogs hopping around and people falling to their seemingly accidental deaths. The movie tries to spin this into some kind of "nature is revenging" theme but the production and acting are so bad it's just comical. Even the poster is scarier than anything in the actual movie. 5/10 for accidental comedy. Pretty tedious but it's not very long.

Haha I just bought this randomly based on the cover about a week ago. Havne't watched it yet

Berberian Sound Studio

Can't help but feel dissatisfied and let down by this...perhaps I had built it up too much in my head without really knowing what it was about...it just never went in the direction I wanted it to and felt pretty low budget as a result of never showing you the footage of the film they were foleying...I understand WHY they decided to do that, and just to show the sounds and how they were created, clever...but it was just screaming for a few glimpses of the footage every now and then

disappointing/10

VideoDead.jpg

a classic low budget zombie "piece of shit" as described by a buddy of mine. zombies come out of a tv set to wreck havoc to a small town (?) in california. the super hottie who ends up moving into the house where this tv set was delivered just so happens to be a practicing lawyer now (irl).

if you don't fall in love with her, at least you'll fall in love with the complete lack of proper continuity.

v7bQ8YF.jpg

a mad surgeon, who used to specialize in separating siamese twins, has this hell bent idea of attaching humans from mouth to anus to create a human centipede because, "he hates human beings". that in itself sounds pretty bizarre, but what really drives this film into overdrive is the doctor himself: who looks like the bastard child of christopher walken and udo kier.

really fun movie

After Hours (1985)

Another lost gem from Scorsese, an absurdest kafka'esc day in the life (or rather night) of our leading man - all he wants to do is go home but the universe just doesn't seem to let him. Highly recommended!

Club berlin/10

after.gif

Noah

7/10

Great visionary, decent directing

"Great. Visionary. Decent."

That should be on the poster.

I saw Oculus, which was the best possible sequel to Dazed and Confused

Guest transmisiones ferox

Noah

7/10

Great visionary, decent directing

"Great. Visionary. Decent."

That should be on the poster.

I saw Oculus, which was the best possible sequel to Dazed and Confused

film_industry_directors_chair_with_film_

v7bQ8YF.jpg

a mad surgeon, who used to specialize in separating siamese twins, has this hell bent idea of attaching humans from mouth to anus to create a human centipede because, "he hates human beings". that in itself sounds pretty bizarre, but what really drives this film into overdrive is the doctor himself: who looks like the bastard child of christopher walken and udo kier.

really fun movie

Dawg, it's the doc who drives the movie!! He's a lifeforce. He's manic.

He refused to star in the sequel as a ghost after director Tom Six slashed the budget.

xG99Fys.jpg

a mute midget (who might also be disadvantaged) is so obsessed with the first film, he decides to make a centipede of his own. one problem: he has no medical knowledge whatsoever and has a really crude (and messy) way of gathering his victims. blood, gore and poop galore.

tom six out of ten

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Transcendence

Got panned by critics but this led to low expectations (and an empty cinema) and it was actually alright. not half as bad as they said. Catch it on matinee and you might enjoy, some interesting concepts but a little rushed even at 2 hours and some moments of face palming.

transcendence was awesome. see it. some plot holes, but they're consciously chosen, it's well crafted. cool sci-fi flick, well done, good effects, some action, and based on compelling concepts to boot.

Edited by very honest