Willow 9/10 - George Lucas' ripoff of Lord of the Rings. still a great 80s flick, Val Kilmer in his best role (next to Top Gun, you can't top the gay dialogue in that one lol) plus horrific stop-motion animation.

The Guest:
Pretty decent fun, drags a tad' towards the end - but nice too see this type of film being made today. Quite T2 inspired.

Teen Wolf:
Wow, had no idea how poor this was going to be - genuinely a waste of time. I can imagine really enjoying it if it was lower budget and had gratuitous sex scenes and proper wolf-transformation scenes, but this is just absent of anything - made for the 'empty minded teen' audience?

Dumb and Dumber To:
Not sure if i already posted about this already - but was pleasantly surprised how sort of decent it was, all things considered, it was always going to be awful, but it just wasn't as bad as i had feared...they didn't fuck it up completely

yeah under the skin was pretty bad (unless you are pretty serious about being a cool dude (in which case you'd probably be a bit disappointed that it doesn't require subtitles because it isn't East European))

Double Bummer...

Willow 9/10 - George Lucas' ripoff of Lord of the Rings. still a great 80s flick, Val Kilmer in his best role (next to Top Gun, you can't top the gay dialogue in that one lol) plus horrific stop-motion animation.

Kilmer's best film is obviously Top Secret

yeah under the skin was pretty bad (unless you are pretty serious about being a cool dude (in which case you'd probably be a bit disappointed that it doesn't require subtitles because it isn't East European))

Double Bummer...

Double Bummer...

I used to follow Val on Myspace back in the day like "hey it's a celebrity that's willing to talk to me! then he started sending me a lot of hardcore born again christian shit, and the novelty wore off pretty quickly. he was literally sending his followers PMs directly addressed to them, like it was his mission to "save" them.

Plus, it had Billy Barty in it, fucking Figment from EPCOT, one of my favorite Disney characters of all time:

44D9472A-765F-4710-A466-9719F13EBD17_zps

Sean Astin says Goonies 2 is happening. Take it with a grain of salt, but this year is a big old boner for Gen-X:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/sean-astin-says-that-goonies-2-is-happening

X-Files

Ghostbusters

Star Wars

Star Trek

Back to The Future

Ace Ventura

The Lost Boys (again)

War Games

Porky's

Honey I Shrunk the Kids

House Party

Police Academy

Videodrome

Flight of the Navigator

IT

Midnight Run

The Blair Witch Project

American Psycho

The Mask

The Crow

99% of these will be shit, but that leaves 1% that might actually be good. jesus, I hope it's at least 1%...